Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
OK, here's a little bit more for you. The balance in the 401K is only $2008.00 at this point. I filled out my part of the transfer distribution form, I called the Plan Administrator (who now ONLY does payroll from her house for the Previous employer), and she said to mail it to her house and gave me the address. I only have her cell phone #. I mailed it to her on 12/13/02 and she only had TWO lines to fill out. She was to forward it on to the 401K company and I was supposed to get a check in 7-10 business days. Over one month later, I called her on Monday and she actually answered the cell phone and I told her I needed to know what was going on cause it had been way more than 7-10 business days. She said she would call me back and I've tried to call her but I only got her voice mail! Can you say ignore???? I'm wondering if I need to call either the Texas attorney Generals office or maybe the Securities and Exchance Commission here in Fort Worth to get the ball rolling.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.