Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
OK I wanted to confirm it. So now I ask.

This is out or curiosity, NOT meant to be argumentative. At the end of the day you'll still believe communism is preferable, I'll feel that capitalism and democracy is and that's fine.

Why do you feel communism is preferable?

I sense you are out for fairness, where there's a chicken in every pot, and not a world where one man eats lobster and another doesn't eat?

Take you for instance. You are very well educated Abe. Much more so than the avg citizen in any nation. And while you personally weren't after riches, don't you feel that if you put the time and investment into your education, you do deserve, if you wanted....a degree of reward better than your neighbor who didn't make the effort you did?

Also, don't you feel a human being should have the right to protest Castro, Gorbachev, Bush, Chirac, or whomever without fear of reprisal?

Jedi
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.