Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
OK.... Reply part two....(and apologies for the spelling)

As I was saying: I hate and detest my ex-husband, Dumbo. Even 9 years after deciding enough was enough and pursuing a divorce (me doing that), the man makes my skin crawl. I don`t voluntarily seek him out, but as I got custody of many of the friends our paths cross ocasionally.

I think I was naive. He was always an arogant, self-centred b*st*rd and I should have seen that. I don`t know, really, what I thought - that`s lost in the mists of time. But one of his biggest sins is that he compromised my self-belief in me. I guess, at the time, I rationalised it away. Now, it is what hurts the most.

You aren`t alone in the "what the hell was I thinking?" club. Karma will see that he gets what he deserves, eventually.

- Pam
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.