Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Okay, that sounds like a plan. Fictional, not real dollars.

Did my charts show the red and green OHLC bars?

Going to create a 2.5 % theory spreadsheet form starting with $ 500.00 and follow the numbers down the list. So my first trade I will be aiming for about $12.50 in profits, then reinvest the $512.50 or less towards the next stock. Most likely it will be PLTR because each of the last 4 days, the close closed higher than the previous day. We call it Piggybacking unless I see something different on the premarket charts.

If I get the sale around 3:30 pm, will re-invest by compounding the principal plus the profits towards the next stock. If I see a High/Low Price Marker, or the small "arc's" buy day after rule, I am going to jump on it.

Around day 122 will be investing with about 5 digits, and around day 215 with 6 digits. On Day 308 investing 1 million dollars.

Here is where students start to get worried.

Day 365 is where you will be finally trading with $4,103,749 and the game is over.

Man, this is like playing poker showing my face cards.

Forget my first choice and forgot to read the rules of which areas to select from. My bad. Glad I don't work for your company of which I would be fired for misunderstanding the rules.

Feeling a Brainfart coming on.

Quill -
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.