Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I say yes and I am happy for the investor smart enough to sue the bankers that back this wallstreet scam. Talk about a classic pump and dumb stock. In school I learned about the option called a put option and how to use it to protect and lock in profits with Enron as an example of how to use a put option. Wonder if any fools shorted this baby. LOL. But there talking about 7 billion reclaimed by investors on CNBC, that means nothing really to a smart fool. What I wish to know is what smart fools shorted this baby all the way to the bank. then party time. Sorry for being so cold about investing but its a cold world and in investing those that are not smart fools are like the poor kings of france they lost there heads. Don't believe me read fool schools sheapkere part.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.