Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
omg, making it was a freaking NIGHTMARE. I have a list a mile long of all the things I should have done differently. The number one most important thing? DON'T SKIMP on the plaster bandages. Buy about twice what you think you are going to need, and then buy that many again. I didn't have enough and the form started curving and creasing as I tried to mache it. I ended up spending twice as long reinforcing it as it would have taken me to make the damn thing from scratch.

Once all that was done, I was pretty happy with it, and it did turn out to be essential.

The dress was gorgeous. I'm really proud of it, and all of her engaged friends are JEALOUS. I guess that's a good thing.

Sorry I haven't been around in a while. Just weird stuff going on in my life.

e
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.