Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 28
Remember that voter fraud in Nevada when a guy’s dead wife voted on an absentee ballot?

The husband was distraught that someone would commit voter fraud using his dead wife’s ballot.

Fox News went ballistic citing it as evidence of voter fraud.

Arizona Republicans used it as evidence of widespread voter fraud in order to support a fraudit by the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Tucker Carlson demanded we find out who committed this atrocity.

Well Tuck, I think we found the culprit.

The husband, who works for an ardent Trump supporter, was just charged with 2 counts of voter fraud.

Capt. Louis Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

Emil the Croupier: Your winnings, sir.

EVERY case of voter fraud in the 2020 election I’ve read about involves a Republican voting twice for Trump.

AW

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/10/22/nevada-re...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
It's such a shame, we just dont know if we can trust elections, basic institutions, vaccines, really anything anymore.
It's such a shame, we just dont know if we can trust elections, basic institutions, vaccines, really anything anymore.

It certainly seems to be one of only two policies (the other being tax cuts for billionaires) the QOP Republicans support these days. And with great success among their base, as demonstrated by the election of two Democrat senators from Georgia.

AW
No. of Recommendations: 1
EVERY case of voter fraud in the 2020 election I’ve read about involves a Republican voting twice for Trump.

Two things:

1: The Trumpers who listen to RW media won't hear these corrections.

2: If you think they were good at voter fraud in this election just wait till the next one! They are putting in place ways to defraud elections like never before.

Our country is in grave danger. And who would have thought that a loser clown like Trump could destroy us. Strange.
There was voter fraud in Texas, too.

Deplorable Lt. Governor and talk show host Dan Patrick offered $25,000 for proof.

So far he has paid out exactly $25,000 in the case of a Republican who voted twice. That's one vote out of 11,149,473. That's 0.000008969%
It certainly seems to be one of only two policies (the other being tax cuts for billionaires) the QOP Republicans support these days. And with great success among their base, as demonstrated by the election of two Democrat senators from Georgia.

It's too bad, we don't know if we can trust vaccines, courts, Fed Governors, elections, basic institutions of a civil society.
Voter fraud rampant.

Except that it isn’t.
No. of Recommendations: 5

Every accusation by a Republican is a confession.