Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
Hey- remember when Pat and Oblood went around searching for people with absolutely zero recs?

Well..... I've been informed by someone on GMS about someone with (drumroll please) NEGATIVE post and rec totals!

See for yourselves:
http://boards.fool.com/Profile.asp?uid=88838

Dan

PS- So Oblood, do you think this is as a result of a lot of penny stock boards being closed? Or is it just a glitch?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
PS- So Oblood, do you think this is as a result of a lot of penny stock boards being closed? Or is it just a glitch?

I'm trying my darndest to find out what's happening. I saw this earlier tonight, and I think it's hilarious!

Never seen anything like it... so I don't think it's because of board closings. After all, they can only take away the number of posts you've made, no more than that.

I guess someone's discovered a hack. You can rec one of his posts and watch the count increase back toward zero. But then people have been doing that all day long, and yet somehow he's staying strongly negative.

Cool stuff.
No. of Recommendations: 4
I guess someone's discovered a hack. You can rec one of his posts and watch the count increase back toward zero. But then people have been doing that all day long, and yet somehow he's staying strongly negative.

Cool stuff

Must be the recs from all his 75 negative posts weighing in on the total. Or wait, if he's got some positive posts too he must have even more of the negative ones.

Gunnar
No. of Recommendations: 3
Computer glitches and spam don't count.

theant still rules.

94 posts
0 Rec's
0 Lovers

The End