Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I read the article, and am somewhat surprised at the negativity with which the author addressed the Sirius issue.

My own thought is that there is more to what he says than meets the eye-- does he know something very negative regarding Sirius that we don't? I myself think Sirius' management is very suspect-- but that is my opinion. Does this author of "Short Sirius" have information on some tehcnology aspect, e.g., about Sirius that he is not divulging? I do not agree with his assessment that only one SDARS can make it-- two good SDARS's could make it. I think the author said only one SDARS could nake it becuase if Sirius' tech does not work, as I suspect is doesn't, then there is in effect only one SDARS-- sc., XMSR. This is why I think the author knows something about Sirius' technology flaws that he is not divulging-- all IMO of course.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.