No. of Recommendations: 6
On the other side you have Bernie who hasn't figured out how the world works despite a lifetime that should have led him to absorb the lessons that his young fans have not yet experienced.

Oh don't let Bernie kid you. He knows EXACTLY how it works and that is why he has not donated his proceedings from his book, nor has he given up his extra houses, nor has his wife stopped ripping off colleges (well, THAT part might have stopped, but because she got caught not because of the goodness of his heart).

He knows how it works, but he knows the young and stupid that follow him do NOT, and they believe all the horse pucky he shoots out.

Probably the only time I ever backed Hillary was when she got him out of the race.

Kathleen
no respect for the hypocrite
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Somehow there seems to be a common thread at play here.

On one side you have the very young and stupid whose general excuse is that their stupidity is usually linked to their age.

On the other side you have Bernie who hasn't figured out how the world works despite a lifetime that should have led him to absorb the lessons that his young fans have not yet experienced.

I don't believe I can lay it all on senility for Bernie as the nonsense he spews today is very similar to the nonsense that he has spewed most of his adult life.

BG
No. of Recommendations: 1
then the income tax from those 20 million jobs will help cover that $16.3 trillion.

That is republican, conservative talking point, which you support. Remember tax cuts pays for themselves...
No. of Recommendations: 6

Oh don't let Bernie kid you. He knows EXACTLY how it works and that is why he has not donated his proceedings from his book, nor has he given up his extra houses, nor has his wife stopped ripping off colleges (well, THAT part might have stopped, but because she got caught not because of the goodness of his heart).

He knows how it works, but he knows the young and stupid that follow him do NOT, and they believe all the horse pucky he shoots out.

Probably the only time I ever backed Hillary was when she got him out of the race.

Kathleen
no respect for the hypocrite