Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
On the weekly chart, notice five or six weeks ago the hammer formation, suggesting a bottom. Also note the gold colored price envelope superimposed over the candlesticks suggesting JD riding a bottom.

All gaps have closed on this weekly chart. Another positive.

Lastly, as long as this trendline stays intact and is not breached, I suggest people wishing to establish a first buy with a limited number of shares wait until earnings are announced on June 7th to see if the turnaround is real.

I personally will daytrade this on high volatility days and exit before the bell.

When I go long again with a swing trade, I will announce here. June 7th is 8 trading days away. I could do a quick swing-trade here if the chart sticks pop above that 37.75 mark I just mentioned in the OP here. If so, it would be a 1-3 day hold.

Don't follow me until earnings, however, if you're a long term buy/hold investor. But be ready after 0700 hours on June 7th.

http://schrts.co/Hm9b3a
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.