Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm wading through some if the financials and I noticed in the 2003 report, in foot note 7 that The Company had one significant customer who accounted for 25%, 22% and 20% of net sales in the years ended March 31, 2003; December 31, 2001 and 2000, respectively. . I haven't yet run who this is, anyone happen to know off of the top of their heads?

Thanks,

yofluke

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Don't know but if I had to guess, it would be Wal-mart. Otherwise, a prominent drug store? But I am curious also.

ToroBravo2003
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm not sure which one it is but at March 31, 2003 their three largest customers were:

Kroger
Safeway
Albertson's

My guess is that it is Kroger.

To date they aren't in Wal-mart, because they haven't been able to come to an agreement on pricing. If they ever do, I imagine it would be very beneficial to shareholders... particularly at these levels.

Nate
They are in K Mart too. I saw both the strips and the Vapor Shot on the shelves along with the fiber tablets when I bought a box of Vapor Shot for my son and his wife to try. Maybe we should all run down to our local Wall Mart and request that they start carrying these WONDERFUL products. Couldn't hurt.
Please ignore my last post... I was thinking of Coinstar. I know I'm not the first to make this mistake here, but I'm not sure why I did it!

Back to your regularly scheduled program...