Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
One more question, the following is from IRS Pub 560.

Where To Deduct Contributions
Deduct contributions for yourself on line 29 of Form 1040. You deduct contributions for your employees on Schedule C (Form 1040), on Schedule F (Form 1040), on Form 1065, on Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return, on Form 1120-A, U.S. Corporation Short-Form Income Tax Return, or on Form 1120S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation, whichever applies to you

Hence my confusion. I am both myself and and employee of the Scorp. So I don't know whether to consider myself selfemployeed and use .13045 or and employee and use .15.

Once again thanks.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.