Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
One quick question, Is a civil enngineer an engineer that is very polite! (~:

No, civil engineer is an oxymoron - a Civil Engineer is an engineer that designs targets....

That kind of engineer is God?

Four engineers were sitting around one day trying to figure out who designed the human body. The first says "I think God is a Mechanical Engineer because of all the joints and muscle and sense of balance."
The other three nod their heads and say, "Yeah, could be."

The second says "I think God is an Electrical Engineer because of the nervous system and neural network."

The third says "I think God is a Chemical Engineer because of hormonal balances and metabolism."

The fourth snaps his fingers and shouts out "I know, God HAS to be a Civil engineer!"
The other three ask, "Why?"
"Well," he says, "who else would put a sewage treatment plant through a recreational area!"
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.