Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
One thing that did surprise me wrt the passports was that we were not warned on our daily email that it was coming in the mail. They simply showed up in our box. If you are anticipating getting your passports mailed to you, don't depend on getting prior notice that they are coming.

I also sought a memory boost regarding how different it was last time we got our passports renewed. Best we can recall, we had to go in person because we were getting them for our kids who had never gotten them before, one being under 16. I am a very fortunate person, in that DH does most of the administrative work around here. He knows I have small patience for that sort of thing and since I don't do it to his high standards, he does it for me. Surprising how I never learn how to do it right. Then again, he prefers not to touch investing or work on the house, so we make a great team with sharing talents and labor. :-)

IP,
who has learned to keep her mouth shut to anything but compliments when it comes to his doing housework
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.