Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Only 14 gr of protein at breakfast?
That's a good plan and maybe even a bit high if you want to keep the night's fast going and stay in fat burning mode. Varies by individual but doesn't take much protein to kick the gluconeogenesis off in the liver and put glycogen into the bloodstream.

I generally don't have any protein or carbs before noon or a bit after. Most days, like today, are a modified Intermittent Fast. I'll have a couple cups of Butter Cappacino (aka Bulletproof Coffee) and that satiates me till after noon. My fat tolerance is up (no disaster pants, or stomach upset) to where I'll blend 2 TBSP of MCT oil and a TBSP of grassfed ghee in each cup. I'm fine on a single cup but love my second cup and my body (and weight/composition, and bloodwork) seems to loves the healthy fats.

Only eat breakfast once a week or so. If I do any protein or carbs in the morning, it will be 3-4 raw egg yolks blended with some collagen, l-glutamine, maca root and cacao powder in a morning gut/liver/antioxidant mix.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Only 14 gr of protein at breakfast?
That's a good plan and maybe even a bit high if you want to keep the night's fast going and stay in fat burning mode. Varies by individual but doesn't take much protein to kick the gluconeogenesis off in the liver and put glycogen into the bloodstream.

I generally don't have any protein or carbs before noon or a bit after. Most days, like today, are a modified Intermittent Fast. I'll have a couple cups of Butter Cappacino (aka Bulletproof Coffee) and that satiates me till after noon. My fat tolerance is up (no disaster pants, or stomach upset) to where I'll blend 2 TBSP of MCT oil and a TBSP of grassfed ghee in each cup. I'm fine on a single cup but love my second cup and my body (and weight/composition, and bloodwork) seems to loves the healthy fats.

Only eat breakfast once a week or so. If I do any protein or carbs in the morning, it will be 3-4 raw egg yolks blended with some collagen, l-glutamine, maca root and cacao powder in a morning gut/liver/antioxidant mix.
Print the post Back To Top