Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Only about 13% of TAM is DXCM’s TAM to make quick use of acronyms. For the other 87%, as Nilvest describes, CGM use is still in the future if ever. In fact a CGM device is mostly an unnecessary expense for the vast majority of the TAM if the patient follows through w Livongo.

Even w this said, Livongo has many patients as customers who are using CGM devices and there is much more to this than just communicating the stats. If there was not DXCM would have no need to bring in a Livongo to add more value to their product.

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.