Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
only current employees are eligible. Hope this clears any confusion.

Datasnooper is definitely right to demand consistency. Rules are rules, break them and you're likely to break your neck, too.

It may be a pity Mycroft laid himself off so he couldn't enter the contest. He taught us many valuable lessons, e.g. "I never second guess Jorma and his team for they are ten times smarter then me and I just let them do what they want. That's a policy I learned from Buffett." and "Nokia for its part pays out way too much in dividends."

TittyK (or was it TippyK?) is an excellent pick. She always offers a friendly word when pulling your post, like >> We want to make sure that you are aware of our rules. Please understand that we have standards in our community and work to uphold them. <<. A post of hers that could have been included has been overlooked, posted at GMS which is soon to be deleted because of declining market cap, link anyway: http://fireboards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=15129553

Didn't check lately, but I guess Bogey wins first round even though I voted for nedludd because of the typo in his name.

Thank you for this educational initiative!

Gunnar
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.