Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Ohio and Florida open stations for Raven Trucking using CMI's engines. Only the beginning. Piper should fire that employee.
Print the post Back To Top
With such an irresponsible down grade I wonder if Piper itself could be sued for investor losses and if investors and CLNE itself could press charges? The response from CLNE calls the analyst irresponsible! From what I have read and the response I received myself from them if everyone is honest then the Analyst may have some financial interest himself in seeing CLNE plummet! I wonder what it would take to see this investigated by the SEC!

Mike
It may well be investigated. Time is now for CLNE to announce earnings by 31 October. They need to get them out early to establish real credibility! Looking for increase in volume delivered.
I hope you are right! If this is so far from the mark as the investment relationship director has stated and I was a board member it would be a personal affront to me and I would take appropriate action! As a manager at Piper Jaffray I would certainly meek sure that my analyst has performed his due diligence!

Regards,

Mike
Another tidbit! Trucking companies that see these 2 stations opening and perhaps it is on their route also may take the NG plunge beg getting more business! Maybe the egg is hatching!

Mike
No. of Recommendations: 1
Mike,

That's a good point. If the analyst has a financial interest in seeing the stock price decline, then he should be investigated. I see that Jason Hall has a good article on the MF general board about Jim Cramer's actions in jumping on the Piper sell bandwagon.

He provides some science about why both Piper and Cramer are wrong, plus the company's point that they are set to handle CNG business as well as LNG, something that Piper fails to mention.

These omissions by the analyst are incompetent at best and could be an attempt at fraud.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/10/11/what-cramer...
Thank you! I follow Jason and have read it! Twice

Mike
Waiting with baited breathe for earnings and outlook from Littlefair and crew!
Another analyst points out how misleading the Piper sell "analysis" was.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1742612-clean-energy-what-wa...
I added to CLNE position today and look forward to much higher prices and not to far down the road. The waiting time for the Nat Gas Highway to gain serious use is no longer far down the road.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Third stattion opened in TX to support demand. Slowly CLNE turned. Note a bit more headlines lately.
Earnings on the 6th. We get a little sneak peek with Westport in a couple of days...
Recent article reminded me of CLNE China operations.