Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello all,

I am relatively new to this FORUM and posting so please respond appropriately given my lack of knowledge. I currently have many shares of AL which i would be willing to sell in the future for the right price. I believe in the company and want to remain an investor in the company but wouldn't care if I sold some of my shares at the right price in the future to use that capital to diversify some in other companies. All shares i own were bought around the $27-32 range. I was thinking of setting up a Call option for selling in hopes of making income on these positions for a while but wanted the opinions of TMF team on what Call option looks good. Any help or opinion on a good way to analyze this would be appreciated. The Aug 40-45 Calls look okay however i would be interested in hearing from the experts in the community.

Thanks in advance!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.