Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
Ordinarily, I would put you in the penalty box for this statement - which 1) IS TOTALLY UNSUBSTANTIATED with any verifiable facts and 2) makes use of an AD-HOMINUM - which is the hallmark of the ill informed.

I feel compelled to point out your shifting ground in this thread. Every time one posts FACTS in contradiction of your points, you abandon them, but yet leave your incendiary comments to stand - which is the problem with the right (speak soundbites, ignore facts, and move quickly away).

Case in point: You proclaim the activities of the Dems on healthcare as parlimentary trickery - and when I point out the majority use of that device by the Repubs, you ignore it.

You proclaim a majority of the American people don't want reform. I provide the real survey stats, and you ignore it.

You point out a 2 year old quote by candidate Obama, and I respond with 1) it's a response to an incendiary comment by the opposition; 2) in the context of 2008 it is a metaphor, but in the context of spitting, brick throwing, death threats (and actions including cut gas lines) it'd be irresponsible (as is Palin's comments) and you ignore it.

Now, you claims that I'm branding millions with a label based on the actions of a few, and when I pointed out 1) the encouragement of the leadership of such behavior, 2) the refusal of the leaders and/or rank and file to denounce it (and even provide the Hutaree example, which want's world war III) you simply provide an attack on MY BELIEFS.

Drebbin, you're just a troll, and the more you troll, the more you show your ignorance, and you inability to make a cohesive argument using anything other that supposition and slander.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.