Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
....or....you could just start selling crystal balls.

---

Likely it would go the way of my 2000-era inventions here on TMF, such as Udderhouse milk beer. That one just never really got off the ground.

Unfortunately, my mind says this is a fake rally, while my heart hopes it is not.

I think Fed may cut again soon, but while we wait for that, I think it is a choppy market.
What gives me peace is that the ERs have been stellar.

I decided to buy back some AYX, even though I think it is set to fall hard soon after such a big run. AYX has now the same mkt cap as ZS, and AYX P/S is higher than MDB. Last year, AYX was the scrappy lil' brother in the mix.

So I currently own TTD, ESTC, ZS, AYX, MDB, and NOW. Six truly awesome companies, although I have mixed feelings about their various stock prices.

Barring a market collapse like Dec 2018, I still believe I will be higher in the next 4 months than I am today, and given the solid port gains YTD, I will take that. I am just not a very patient person (shocker!!).

ESTC, MDB, and ZS still to report. I think ZS has an average ER result, and combined with the fact that their forecast will be for a new fiscal year, it will likely be very conservative. So I think ZS gets punished a bit in ER...which is why I will wait to make them a full position again until after ER.

MDB should be ok...no idea or guess on their forecast.

ESTC should be solid, plus incorporate a beat-and-raise. Being the youngest (as publicly traded) they have the most at-stake with their ER as the market has only heard from them a couple times.

Will be interesting!
Thinking about T again as BTC...down to about 10% cash, and wondering if getting the dividend and playing the 5g+streaming angle would be better than cash. Not sure yet.

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.