No. of Recommendations: 62
WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?

They were teasing me at Job #2 where I am been in and out for now going on the 4th year this summer. I had to change the address and phone number and they were making cheap jokes at poor Wild's expense. Of course, I have been telling them for the last 3 years that I am leaving this man after the tomato crop is in. Then I return. They said today.."I know those tomatoes have been harvested by NOW!"

I have Salvation Army curtains and KMart curtains. They are breathtaking. I have no dishes. 4 bowls! No pots. No pans. I have one entire living room jammed to the roof with books, and papers from Delaware. Why did I pay storage for so many years and WHO needs these clothes? I am too fat.. I am giving clothes away! Wild is cleaning house!

I have posters, and art work. Lots of them. I found a few more today in storage. I cannot decorate enough. I cannot do enough. The houseman came over Sat to put the bed together and he was astonished to see all I have done.

May I quote?

"You never put up a curtain at ***** and he NAMED the house address.

I thought..

That's what it is. It's your deal, it's your house and I never for ONE day felt welcomed.

Shame on him. He cut off the computer line while I was at Job #2, but was kind enough to come over and reconnect me here before work. He had one big off the wall episode Sunday and went out and bought a flower planter to appease his guilt on Monday. I never assumed he would take all this well. I went on to work at Job #2 and to be honest, gave him very little thought.

On my wall right under the honorable Kit-Cat clock is my beautiful needlework from dear Joycets here at the Fool.

An orange background and I mean orange, like my hair was last month before the toner. 2 shrubs and 2 trees. 2 sweet little houses embroidered. White lettering.

This is My house

and

I can do as I please

Please don't let me get sappy. Of course, I cried. Now I will go and do as I please.

I did it. But without my Fools, it wouldn't have happened.

Now tomorrow we ARE back on track!

wild :)
live from the trailer court. And yes, she cried just a bit when she previewed this!

Print the post  

Announcements

UGC Disclosure Notice Regarding Credit Card Posts
Community board discussions about credit cards are not provided or commissioned by banks who may have advertising relationships with The Motley Fool. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.