Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I see why this board is dead and am glad. I now officially hate them. Compared to FIOS the are like Nokia is to iPhone. Arrrrgggg! The online chat experience was horrible. The install was ridiculous, thy couldn't even get the first DVD to work. The channel lineup is totally illogical, and now, to top it off the system is in some infinite error loop that won't allow me to do anything, even after a full power off. Solution? They can send someone out in five days. Nice. F'n Kabletown clowns.

And have you seen their guide and dvr graphics? Might as well write out the guide with a crayon. And they only show 4 channels in the guide, which is ridiculous enough, but a fifth possible line is used for a banner ad which you must click thru to get to next page so 20% of my clicks are wasted passing thru this useless add for a show I will never want to watch. Idiots.

For some reason they are not one of the top ten most hated companies. Think how bad yhe others are. If it weren't for monopolies they would be out of business.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.