No. of Recommendations: 58
I just got back. Took long suffering dishwasher out with me and we went to the newly rebuilt mall in the next town down from us. One tour through the Hollywood Tans, one through the department store Ames where I was admiring the fine plastic chairs, and then to the ....

Dollar Tree store. Just the ticket for cheap bubbles to clean the trailer with. Bought lots of them, housebrand Windex, no name Mr. Clean, Comet, Dove dishwashing soap, and a dish drainer for 1.00 each. . Got my dollar's worth.. 17 dollars worth and paid with with 17 one dollar bills also. Then I nicely asked the cashier to put some of the products in a different bag because I have arthritis and cannot carry full bags. She did so and I thanked her again. I knew the bags wouldn't last into me getting them to the car without tearing. So here I am with my 4 bags of household goodies. And.. off to the park.

The poor dishwasher is drug along for the ride. So here we are at the Wild mansion. I am up and over that place. I open everything up, I look in every drawer, look out every window. I look for possible fault. I find little. There were an AWFUL lot of cats though. LOTS of cats. I imagine now I have pets on the cheap. That will be nice to have a cheap pet. Much unlike the houseman, they can be petted, and be gracious, and I may even get a purr or two. Every single cell in my 160+ lb body believed that this man would make a last-ditch effort to keep me here. I have literally waited with bated breath for him to get prostrate with grief, beg for forgiveness, throw himself upon me and grab my ankles while weeping profusely for me not to go. Well, maybe in the paperbacks it happens this way.

Yesterday, he went to the cellar and got me three trash bags. That was the contribution. I packed up 3 floors by myself. I don't know if I am more amused or relieved. Maybe both. I hope he gets along ok by himself.

I will make the park give me a new kitchen floor. Mine has a tear in it. I will wait a few weeks before my ransom demands. The trailer is small, but I can work it. How timely I have NO furniture! More room! That will be shortlived of course. I will tell everybody I have No furniture and I will be overun with it.

So tomorrow I work daytime. Wednesday I go to Job #2. Wednesday nite I go to Job #1 to work dinner.

Thursday I take the poor dishwasher to Wal-Mart for his 3rd interview. I go for my first interview. After that I drop dishwasher off at the Wild trailer for him to wait on the phone guy. I am off to see the attorney about the eye surgery lawsuit. We will discuss how wonderful it is that I have left the houseguy. Then I beat it back to the Wild trailer because the cook at work is dropping off the new Wild desk and coffee table.

The new refrigerator comes tomorrow to the Wild house. Landlord puts that in. I need not be there.

And for the record:

I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT ALL THE SUPPORT I GOT HERE!

Thanks to all!

wild :)

Print the post  

Announcements

UGC Disclosure Notice Regarding Credit Card Posts
Community board discussions about credit cards are not provided or commissioned by banks who may have advertising relationships with The Motley Fool. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.