No. of Recommendations: 166
is gone.

My beautiful disabled 17 year old son died this morning. Of course, to make his worthless Mom want to grab the trailer shotgun, he choses to expire when I am out of state. Dad was with him up till the last 10 minutes of his life.

I found out when I came back home today. His father had the sense to not tell me until I drove over. I knew it was my MIL or my son. I pulled my new van up in the driveway, and my MIL looked out the window. I went in and said.."Where is my son?" The first husband said.. "Grab that towel."

I remember little else. It wouldn't have mattered where I was, he died that quickly. I keep pinching myself. I went the morgue and kept pinching myself. Why is this occuring? Why are these people crying? Who are they and why are they hugging me?

He died. I looked at him for a long time. I inspected him carefully. He is dead. I was supposed to die first. I just paid my life insurance. I would have gone rather than him. I am sitting over at my MIL's waiting for him to come out of his bedroom. His father JUST bought him a brand new TV last week. My MIL wants me to come over and pack up his clothes this weekend. #2 wants his room. The kid is barely cold! Thank God I only have a few ounces of gin and no weapons.

wild :(
thought she had seen heartbreak. Oh no, she had not.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.