Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 11
: PhoolishPhilip Number: 3802 of 3809

Subject: RSHunter and Recs Date: 11/29/01 9:53 AM
Post New • Post Reply • Reply Later • Create Poll • Post News Report this Post • Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9

Every time you post you get 10 to 12 recs. What the heck is going on here? Do you have ten to twelve personalities?

;)

*----
From the J&J (JNJ) board. If anyone here feels I'm some sort of fraud or, otherwise, I've no idea what I am accused of, apart from the feeling or implication I'm being accused of something, I would appreciate your responses there, positive or negative.

Perhaps I am an artificial intelligence, poorly designed, apparently.

C172M and I can do the statistical analysis later. I retracted a nasty response I wrote earlier and TMF's staff out of courtesy obliterated it almost instantly.

I rather think that I report myself more often than many; a typo or missing word or misplaced one can be of dreadful harm in a place like this, if anyone anywhere here in TMFworld actually takes me seriously.
Most people on TMF apart from the editorial staff only see perhaps 75% of what I originally write and then think twice, have deleted, and rewrite.

But I do think this is an affront, and you're free to agree or disagree with it, supply additional evidence for the prosecution or the defense, or totally ignore it. In any case I am grateful for the prompt help from the Editors in eliminating my earlier, ill-thought response to this.

Unprofessional behavior is unacceptable in my view, and fortunately, they agreed. (Or at least some Hand of God deleted it because I asked them to.)

RSH.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.