Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello fellow Ozfools
Just to let you know I have been doing the Fool Rule Breaker seminar and it has been fantastic. Not done yet but I have learnt a heap about potential rule breakers and resources on the net to check out the companies and its management. If they run the seminar again I would strongly recommend it to all of you.
One site that has been great for finding out about the management of US companies is www.google.com then just type in the Pres/ CEO's name and there is a great selection of articles
Print the post Back To Top
Hi Ozjewels

I also did the rulebreaker seminar and thought it was great.

Which group were you in I was in Microscope.
Since having done the seminar I have begun buying into the US market. There is so much info available in the US - I guess it will have to happen here sometime.

Here in Oz I am part of an investment club and about 40 of us work together to help each other learn. It's fun really.

As a fellow Oz rulebreaker how would you like to keep in touch and share experience info etc.

Yopu wrote

Hello fellow Ozfools
Just to let you know I have been doing the Fool Rule Breaker seminar and it has been fantastic. Not done yet but I have learnt
a heap about potential rule breakers and resources on the net to check out the companies and its management. If they run the
seminar again I would strongly recommend it to all of you.
Hi

Where was the seminar held ?

How long does it take to complete ?

What was the cost ?

thanks

hal
No. of Recommendations: 1
Where was the seminar held ?

How long does it take to complete ?

What was the cost ?

Hi Hal!

We have seminars every once in a while here at the Fool. So far we've had them on both the Rule Maker and Rule Breaker investing strategies lasting a few weeks. I believe they have cost between $18-$30USD.

When we host another, there will be a zillion announcements on the Fool website. It will be hard to miss them. ;-)

Always ;-)
TMF Hunzi