Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I was fortunate enough to buy into CNS on today's downturn and I have only been following the stock for about a week. I was wondering why more is not made of their fiber pills? For busy people, getting 25 grams of dietary fiber is very difficult yet it is very important to your health and cancer prevention. If you have not tried Fiber Choice it tastes great (like candy), gives you an easy 4 grams, and when compared to its competitors, it gives you more per dose. They have a lot of info on their web site and I could go on and on but I just thought it was a topic worth mentioning when all the focus is on nasal strips and the short flu season.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I think the point of fibre is that it should be in the food you eat to slow down digestion etc. I doubt the effectivness of eating a seperate tablet...Phil
No. of Recommendations: 1
FiberChoice's active ingredient IS naturally occuring in the foods you already eat. I would encourage you to look at the site if you want to learn more. http://www.fiberchoice.com/index.asp

Taken from the website
1. What is the active fiber ingredient in FiberChoice supplements, and is it safe?
Inulin is the source of soluble fiber in FiberChoice chewable fiber supplements. Inulin occurs naturally in more than 36,000 plants, including common fruits, vegetables and grains such as asparagus, artichokes, bananas, barley, garlic, onion, rye, and wheat. It's already in many of the foods currently in your grocery store. Numerous studies have confirmed its safety.

2. How does Inulin work?
Inulin is fermented in the colon by bacteria in the intestine that breaks down and uses the fiber as a food source. This increases beneficial bacteria and moisture, which softens stools, making them easier to pass. Fiber also shortens the time it takes to pass stools, adding to increased regularity.

Inulin has also been shown to significantly increase the body's absorption of calcium.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Im a healthy type of person and more or less believe that the combinations of elements in natural food is the reason they work well. Isolating something like this is more likely to be less efective than just eating well in the first place.

Having said that many people are not interested in eating well and may get some benefit out of the product.

Phil