Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello all

it seems information about Australian shares are commonly asked, so in my spare time i have trawled through a few sites that has better info than the Fool and have rated them.

From good to bad, here it is. Surf and Reply to which one's your favourite.

Stockhouse- www.stockhouse.com.au

One of the best i have everseen. Thus a 9 out of 10.
It wins due to a clean site and with individual folders
for each stock. Also folders for stocks on the US,
and Canada exchanges. However no off-topic folders.

Investorweb- www.investorweb.com.au

Nice looking, still not as clean as stockhouse. No folders for each stock but has charts and lots of info.
Apparently they have drinks, once a month in Sydney in the ANA Hotel. Adelaide has lunch every blue moon.
My rating 8 out of 10

Egoli- www.egoli.com.au

It's happening here, i think this is the most popular chat board. Run by Shaw Stockbroking, however site
suffers from one big group of postings posted together, instead of the title of the subject matter.
WA Miing Companies are pretty hot, and a lunch was recently organised.
rating 7.5 out of 10

Hotcopper- www.hotcopper.com.au

A bit clutterish, chat is a good option. That's about it. My rating 7 out of 10

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.