Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi,Do ya'll think todays dip is just profit taking? I'm hoping for it to go up to its price target ahead of earnings 02/01/00. I know that would be a bit of a climb,but a girl can dream,right? I feel like I should have sold at $25. Any opinions are welcome. Lynne
Print the post Back To Top
Why do you feel you should have sold at $25? When you bought stock in this company, what was your goal?

Keith
Looks like just profit taking and IMHO, day traders. I can't find any evidence of these remarks, but look at a one day chart for today. See how the price jumps up and down on low volume? Looks like day traders to me.

More likely though, the sector is out of favor since the toy buying season is over. The money is chasing all those internet stocks that have no value and no way of earning money. If JAKK hits 25 I'll probably sell and buy some more chip stocks. However this is a good company and is probably an excellent long term hold.

Just my $0.02 worth - TC
No. of Recommendations: 1
I have enough chip stocks... but I still harken back to the Fools' ideas on investing. If you like the company, then why sell? I admit, it's not as exciting as having bought Qualcomm, but it's a good small cap which has good potential.

I haven't seen anything that would make me sell at 25, 30 or 50 yet.

Best of luck, all...

Telly.
Hi, According to vectorvest.com JAKK is worth $35.50 based on earnings,etc. That is my goal...to sell when it gets around there,hopefully before earnings 2/1/00. I would'nt hold it hoping for a run to $50.00,but I'm sure if your time horizon is really long it could get there. Thanks to all for the feedback. Lynne
Touche Telly!