Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Print the post Back To Top
Looks like it broke the car too, not just the dyno.
Yeah, the car definitely took a beating too.
Funny you posted this, I FW'd it to my inlaw, his '09 GT500 has been run up to a Super Snake, after only 600 miles on it... What a ride...

Anyway last week he wrote me a note asking if I wanted all the spare parts, blower, rotors, axles, driveline, 18" wheels, tires, hood, struts, various other parts.. The blower would actually bolt up on my F150, butI saw CA smog issues, programming, and most of the parts should really go to a Cobra owner.. So I passed.. Thought about maybe a High School, but in the end he gave it to his youngest son to eBay it all... A lot of value, to the right guy...

When they dod the upgrade, as they put on the new parts, they boxed the old right up, so all are in great shape... But I looked around, found none of my old hot rodder buddies that would have loved this stuff a few years back... It would put some zing in my F150, if not for the mysteries of clearing CA Smog rules...

weco
No. of Recommendations: 1
I thought about a blower, but bought a really expensive camera and lens instead. Less fun, but it probably won't wrap me around a tree.

Richard
I'd like to build up a simple open wheel rat rod, that blower could have been worked into it, I bet... Price was right...
someday I'll have a car with a blower, or better yet, two turbos!! In my dreams it would probably be a road runner or coronet. in reality it will probably end up being a mid sixties mustang (i like the 66 best). Much cheaper and more plentiful. Someday.