Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Anybody catching the new Bumper Stickers with the little lap dog that say"My governor is dumber than your governor" ? They make my day. Is there a possibility that our state leaderess might start a laundry business after her term(s)? Ever catch her web page? Iknow , I know it's sorta incongruent to like Conrad and dislike Judy but.... dontcha think she's in over her head? Is there a way to make the water from the Butte pit an exlixir? Montana has bunches of marketing opps lookin it square in the face. Judy can sell washday miracles, Max can sell Max androids, Conrad can sell anything he wants an Dennis can hawk commemorative firearms--- I see dollar signs my fool bros an sisses

Harry
Print the post Back To Top
Ya know, I voted for her, but I am deeply disappointed with the land kickback. That kind of sleeze needs to be left for Florida politics. I really wanted to like her, but I can't.

My 2 cents.
A few days ago an interviewer suggested that I ought to go into politics. I kinda took it as an insult considering a lot of our current crop. It isn't just government. The Flathead Electric Coop board is going for Enron class of taking care of themselves but not the members.
A few days ago an interviewer suggested that I ought to go into politics.

Why were you being interviewed?

trap
Job interview.

Maybe our governess is trying to attrack some big dollar businesses by offering her "One Hour Martzinizing" laundry service. The big economic gain comes when the police confiscate everything and use the money for their budget.