Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Fully vaccinated American tourists will be welcomed into the EU for the first time since the pandemic began

Fully-vaccinated non-EU citizens will be able to enter without test or quarantine
Must be an EU-approved jab: Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson
Holiday travel will be allowed from low risk countries which have an infection rate of less than 100 Covid cases per 100,000 people
US, with 35 per 100,000 and UK, with 44 cases per 100,000, make the cut"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9595467/Europe-appr...

t
Print the post Back To Top
El-cheapo tickets booked last year, business at economy prices
Multiple free ticket reschedules in-between.
Airlines could have chose to give me $$ back, their choice. I have my own headphones
Vaccination card in hand

June UK, Denmark & Norway
July-Aug Italy-Croatia
"Fully vaccinated American tourists will be welcomed into the EU for the first time since the pandemic began

And if you are not vaccinated then what?

Those from low risk countries who have not had jab can travel as long as they have had a negative test... The US, with 35 cases per 100,000 and the UK, with 44 per 100,000, both fall into this category. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9595467/Europe-appr...

And what if you had the virus and you now have immunity? No answer!

-=Ajax=-
No. of Recommendations: 2

They will give you a test on arrival and if you fail either put you in quarantine on your own dime, or more commonly, they will put you back on the return flight. As the airline is usually on the hook for this cost unless you have a return ticket, it is in their interest to make sure that you are covered before travel, by either testing you at point of departure or at a local facility of your choice,'

And what if you had the virus and you now have immunity? No answer... who'd ya ask?
This is not a recognized category by either the CDC or the EU, therefore it will not be allowed as an excuse. It is far easier to get a COVID test in the airport than trying to argue your case in front of a humorless immigration official. Having had the disease is no guarantee of continued immunity. Cases of people have had multiple COVID infections cast serious doubt on the acquired immunity theory. In addition the acquired immunity only recognizes to ability of the body to fight off the infection, it does not prove that you are not carrying the infection as a nose swab or saliva test would.

When in Rome act like a Roman, but you are a total nobody until you get through immigration. US Immigration Newark
No. of Recommendations: 4

They will give you a test on arrival...

No. Why are you posting lies and misinformation?

You take the test before you leave the US!

And what if you had the Covid flu and you now have immunity? No answer...

This is not a recognized category by either the CDC or the EU, therefore it will not be allowed as an excuse.

In other words these Covid vaccine passports are not based on medical science but on an agenda. Good to know.

-=Ajax=-

Covid vaccine passports are not based on medical science but on an agenda.

Explaining science to pseudoscience conspiracy neurotics is a waste of time.
Ajax:"And what if you had the virus and you now have immunity? No answer!"

If you are not vaccinated.....see the original article. Stop blasting away before actually reading the relevant articles.

You could have 'had' the virus - or maybe you just had flu - but in any case, you can still catch a variation easily. A vaccine gives you more immunity to more variations.

Having 'had' it results in fewer anti=bodies according to the science.

Hey, you don't have to go overseas.

t.
They will give you a test on arrival...
No. Why are you posting lies and misinformation?
You take the test before you leave the US!

Not posting misinformation, just the truth of the real world.
Commercial carriers will be expected to confirm that passengers meet EU COVID requirements before departure (I said that), in the same way they check your passport to see if you have any required visas or are on any no fly lists. This will be rechecked at EU immigration on arrival. If immigration believe that you were not properly checked, or if you arrived on a non commercial means or if they believe that you have COVID regardless of what your documentation says they will test you on arrival. You may not know this but major airports have installed infra red scanners in immigration along with the regular surveillance cameras. People with high temperatures are flagged for special attention

This is not a recognized category by either the CDC or the EU, therefore it will not be allowed as an excuse. In other words these Covid vaccine passports are not based on medical science but on an agenda. Good to know.

Saying you have natural immunity versus proving you have natural immunity are very different. One is a political agenda the other is a fact. I am sure that immigration would take the latter into consideration in your entry application. Vaccination requirements are nothing new in global travel. Many countries require proof of vaccination against a whole range of diseases before entry. Hep A&B, Typhoid, Yellow fever, Rabies, Encephalitis, Meningitis to mention a few. I have a compromised immune system and thus I cannot take live vaccines and have found that immigration is understanding will accept a doctors letter attesting to the fact in lieu of a vaccine.
And what if you had the virus and you now have immunity? No answer!

You could have 'had' the virus - or maybe you just had flu - but in any case, you can still catch a variation easily. A vaccine gives you more immunity to more variations.

That is not true! In fact those who had the Corona SARS virus in 2003 and the Corona SARS-COV-2 virus in 2005 have immunity today against COVID-19

doctors across Europe and North America, say studies on Covid-19’s closest-related virus to infect humans, SARS, revealed that those who had acquired natural immunity in 2003 remain protected even now. https://humansarefree.com/2021/05/huge-group-of-doctors-from...

In other words there is no scientific basis for this so-called Covid vaccine passports.

-=Ajax=-
No. of Recommendations: 4
Alex.

You really have to check the sources of your information before you jump in at the deep end.
Yes I am attack the source of your information because it lacks credibility and just a little research would tell you that. "Humans Are Free" is a conspiracy website based in Hawaii, created by two guys who live in their parents basement. Of conspiracy web sites it has a small following and viewership, but enough donations to keep them in beer. Hardly something you can make an informed decision on.

Oldie but goody: “The moon is simply a projection into the sky. My team and I believe the government developed giant projector technology hundreds of years ago with the intention of one day staging a moon landing. They knew other countries would one day join in the ‘great space race’ and it would just be another way for America to show that they are a superior country by ‘getting to the moon first’. It’s truly the perfect long-con.” Read all about it at Woke News https://wokennews.com/2019/07/16/new-theory-suggests-that-th...

Breaking News: Global Warming Solved, just flip he flat earth upside down and let it cool off: Another gem from Woke News https://wokennews.com/2019/06/21/flat-earther-scientist-find...

How do you decide who is feeding you bull?
It's nice to see travel resume, but I just can't understand why the vaccine cards suffice.

I looked at mine. A kid with a computer could replicate it during his lunch hour.
It's nice to see travel resume, but I just can't understand why the vaccine cards suffice.
I looked at mine. A kid with a computer could replicate it during his lunch hour.

Enterprising youths have been selling the blank cards stolen from CVS.
The old adage applies, "Locks keep honest people honest". The BAD GUYS will find a way to game the system.

Police report that an enterprising CVS employee was caught selling the blank cards. I suspect that his crime, normally petty theft, will carry some extra hours of community service.
Bad guys will always game the system.

But I wish we'd make it harder.

By that adage, why not make passports and drivers licenses, flimsy little cards, handwritten credentials, that the CVS person can give out?
By that adage, why not make passports and drivers licenses, flimsy little cards, handwritten credentials,

Drivers license, not that hard if you only want to get into a bar
Passports takes a smarter crook, but certainly doable. That is why US immigration is tagging the passport to facial recognition and fingerprints, but if your already in the system, you are home free,

Eventually they will get everything tied to a unique ID, fingerprints, DNA, retina pattern. That takes a real sophisticated criminal to get around. Unfortunately, the weakest link of event the toughes security is a clown behind a keyboard..

Besides all this is an invasion of my privacy and thus restricts my FREEDOM
People don't care about freedom.

They say they do, but it's only if their guy isn't in the White House.

bottom line is , everybody will have their DNA and data in some big government database.

And a segment of the country - one that said they were for 'privacy' and 'civil liberties' - wouldn't have it any other way.
A vaccine gives you more immunity to more variations. Having 'had' it results in fewer anti=bodies according to the science.

One problem with these so-called Covid vaccine passports is that the Pfizer and Moderna injections are not vaccines. They are DNA manipulation injections but not vaccines!

A real vaccine contains a weakened or killed forms of the virus, and causes the body's immune system to recognize the virus as a threat and to manufacture antibodies to kill it. The Pfizer and Moderna shots do not have this, so, why are they called vaccines?

Requiring people to have a DNA manipulation injection - otherwise they are not allowed to travel - is extortion, there is no other name for this!

Besides these DNA manipulation injections are untested on humans and not approved by the US government!

-=Ajax=-
Eventually they will get everything tied to a unique ID, fingerprints, DNA, retina pattern. That takes a real sophisticated criminal to get around. Unfortunately, the weakest link of event the toughes security is a clown behind a keyboard..

Besides all this is an invasion of my privacy and thus restricts my FREEDOM - BobsDonuts

------------------

Why not just insert a chip in us at birth and get it over with. Solves all the ID issues and provides GPS tracking to boot in case the politburo needs to speak to you in person. Many will be just fine with this because they say they have nothing to hide. If fact resistance to the idea could be characterized as evidence of criminal intent.
No. of Recommendations: 1
One problem with these so-called Covid vaccine passports is that the Pfizer and Moderna injections are not vaccines. They are DNA manipulation injections but not vaccines!

This is a LIE if you read and UNDERSTAND understand the published literature on the subject you would know that this is a LIE. But for some reason you choose chose to repeat these LIES and MISINFORMATION

First you have to understand how viruses work. In simple terns, once inside your body they virus cells attach to cells and break thorough the clue membrane. Once inside the cell, the viruses Walls break down and it releases its DNA and RNA into the host cell. The RNA co-opts the cells manufacturing to make new copies of the virus, which are released to go and infect other cells. Your immune system responds to these foreign cells by creating cells that can attached and envelop the invaders,

Two types of vaccine are in use, Viral Vector (VV) and mRNA (m for modified).

***** NEITHER MANIPUL:ATE YOUR DNA. BOTH HAVE BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS. *****
***** BOTH HAVE BEEN EXTENSIVLY TESTED ON HUMANS *****
***** BOTH ARE APPROVED BY THE US GOVVERMENT AND CDC *****

In VV vaccines a strain of a similar virus (or the virus itself) is modified to make it inert. It enters , the cell makes copies, the immune system responds.

The success of COVID in humans is its ability to attach to cells, it has a unique version of spike that is new to the immune system. (If you get this you will understand why immunity to previous COVD strains in no guarantee of immunity to COVID 19.

The mRNA vaccine targets the spikes. It too invades the host cell, but rather than producing broad RNA instructions to produce the whole virus cell, it contains only the specific instruction for the cell to produce spikes. So if anything the technology is superior in its action.

So if you understand this you will understand that your post was bovine excremental hyperbole. If not you have learned nothing and will continue to post carp (the fish) indicative of your agenda
it contains only the specific instruction for the cell to produce spikes. - BobsDonuts

-----------------

And you know this how? Because the government said so???

Snork! Pardon me if I have lost a lot of confidence in our government of late, particularly the CDC who gives the scientists at the teachers union a seat at the table over what the "science" says.

BTW, I did get the vaccine, but waited and hunted around until I could get the tried and true dead virus vaccine from J&J. No experimental mRNA for me thank you. It really is too bad our govermenment cannot be trusted but the simple fact is that you can't. To act otherwise is naive IMHO.
And you know this how? Because the government said so???

No
I keep an eye on promising new technology in the academic world for investment opportunities. Professor Sarah Gilbert(Oxford University UK) has been leading research in mRNA technology, which holds great promise for many applications, so when was on my radar and a topic on my news scooper. COVID was a two edge sword, it accelerated the program beyond all expectations at the same time as putting the crimp on gains because of the partnering with AstraZenica for commercialization and the altruistic nature of academics in pandemics...... damn liberal elites

I do not trust much of what any government says and take the CDC with a pinch of salt. Not that I believe the CDC is being dishonest. More like they are caught in the mess between the politicians, media and public and they have not seemed to have been able to reach any balance.

But the truth is out there in full view in published peer reviewed research, but that is pretty dry reading. I often go to technical chat sites to get a synopsis, most often from some nerd who is totally into the subject. As a clue, they have no idea who the President is, but can list the periodic table in alphabetical order.
>> Thank you for recommending this post to our Best of feature.

And you know this how? Because the government said so???<<

No
I keep an eye on promising new technology in the academic world for investment opportunities. Professor Sarah Gilbert(Oxford University UK) has been leading research in mRNA technology, which holds great promise for many applications, so when was on my radar and a topic on my news scooper. COVID was a two edge sword, it accelerated the program beyond all expectations at the same time as putting the crimp on gains because of the partnering with AstraZenica for commercialization and the altruistic nature of academics in pandemics...... damn liberal elites

I do not trust much of what any government says and take the CDC with a pinch of salt. Not that I believe the CDC is being dishonest. More like they are caught in the mess between the politicians, media and public and they have not seemed to have been able to reach any balance.

But the truth is out there in full view in published peer reviewed research, but that is pretty dry reading. I often go to technical chat sites to get a synopsis, most often from some nerd who is totally into the subject. As a clue, they have no idea who the President is, but can list the periodic table in alphabetical order. - BobsDonuts

--------------

Reasonable response. Well put. Have a rec...
I did get the vaccine, but waited and hunted around until I could get the tried and true dead virus vaccine from J&J

I think someone may have misled you there. The J&J vaccine is a Viral Vector technology, where the virus DNA in produced in a vat of ecoli then inserted into a carrier virus to enable it to deliver the COVID virus into the cell. mRNA is more selective in what it inserts and does it largely through brute force. The result is the same, the infected grow spikes for the immune system to practice on.

Viral Vector has been around for a wile but it is not the same as injecting inert COVID cells, the original technology

Here is a simple video that shows the four types of vaccine technology and how they work. Viral vector and mRNA are the last two discussed

https://youtu.be/lFjIVIIcCvc
but can list the periodic table in alphabetical order.

As someone who knows why the periodic table is in the order - and shape - it's in, I would find that more than a bit worrisome.

(But I know what you meant, so...)
Here is a simple video that shows the four types of vaccine technology and how they work. Viral vector and mRNA are the last two discussed

https://youtu.be/lFjIVIIcCvc

-----------------

Thanks Bob, that was enightening

This is Tucker Carlson take on vaccine passports: It should not be a vaccine passport, it should be an immunity passport. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fgAJJfkUnY

Question: How many Americans have died after taking the COVID vaccine?

Answer: Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States... that’s an average of 30 people every day...

Question: Is 30 dead people per day acceptable? Short answer, No.

Compare this to the swine flu vaccine: in 1976, the U.S. government vaccinated 45 million people with a vaccine for the swine flu. Fifty-three people reportedly died after getting that shot. The U.S. government immediately halted the vaccination program. Authorities decided it was too risky, it wasn’t worth it. https://theduran.com/tucker-carlson-why-are-risks-of-covid-v...

So, why is it ok today to kill people by the thousands if in 1976, 53 people was unacceptable?

-= Ajax=-
Ajax: "Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States..."

Wow...out of 160 million people? Or more now who have gotten the shot - or both?

Now, how many DIED of COVID-19 in the same time.....a lot

since the beginning

33.1M confirmed cases Deaths 588K

and countless millions with 'long term' COVID problems from 'black fungus' to brain fog to continual fatigue - to organ damage.

No thanks. I don't want to get it. Period.

---

that's 588,000 people dead......

Yeah, a few folks who got the vaccine had underlying conditions - auto immune system problems, severe diabetes... heart problems, etc......and the vaccine was not as effective for them. So?

You've got a better chance of being hit and killed by lightning than a COVID vaccine. If you don't like the nMRA ones, get a J&J one (conventional).

You've got a 1000x more chance of dying in a car accident in the next two years than from a COVID shot.

And.....you CAN catch COVID again if you had it- your anti-bodies not as effective against variants than what you get from Pfizer or Moderna shots.

Simple..so easy a cave man can understand it....

whether you 'had' it or not' or maybe 'think' you had it....get the Vax! Don't be a dead cave man.

t.
Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States... that’s an average of 30 people every day...

Here we go again

Using your past logic that the death rate due to COVID was over reported by 1800% because COVID was not the primary cause of their death. How many of these 3,362 people's cause of death was "COVID vaccine poisoning" or "Severe allergic reaction to vaccine". The answer is ZERO.

That is not to say they nobody dies as a result of the vaccine as cases of blood clotting that was PROBABLY caused by the vaccine have been reported. The problem is that someone has inferred an answer that meets their objectives from a data set that does not contain that data they need.

Who is right more often Punxsutawney Phil or Tucker Carlson?
Even on random chance, Phil is right about 50% of the time. Chimpanzees do just as well as the average stock picker. Tucker on the other hand is batting well below 500 on facts. Which should tell you what?
My apologies to the chimpanzees out there

Raven, a six-year-old chimpanzee, became the 22nd most successful money manager in the USA after choosing her stocks by throwing darts at a list of 133 internet companies. The chimp created her own index, dubbed MonkeyDex, and in 1999 delivered a 213 per cent gain, outperforming more than 6,000 professional brokers on Wall Street.

A great example of bias data selection.
What would your intuition tell you if you read this. Take it on face value and invest in the MonkeyDex.
This data point is probably an best result of the Monkey Manager portfolio and was selected as a sensational news story, or this was just one lucky monkey.

Compare this result to the average human money manager and the chimps win hands down. In 2014 86% of the money managers underperformed the S&P index, a trend that has been slowly increasing over the years. What does that tell you?
https://www.spglobal.com/_assets/documents/corporate/us-spiv...

First of all it tells you that Warren Buffet was right and you are better off putting your money in a index fund rather than some kind of managed fund. But again that is not the whole story.

The Monkey Managers only picked a few stock by throwing darts before thy started throwing them at their handlers. Their portfolios were smaller, thus riskier, thus more volatile. Compare this to small targeted funds and the performance is a slight edge to the money manager. The net results is that human intuition is slightly better than monkey randomness when it comes to stock pick.

Another factors is the nature of sector/trend funds is that they are just that, focused on one target right or wrong, and they ride the waves up and down. Taking a boarder perspective you can benefit over time by looking for macro trends. Global warming, more moisture in the atmosphere, more hurricanes, bigger waves..... bet on volatility in the sector