No. of Recommendations: 1
Barack Hussein Owebama wouldn't make a decent patch on Mitt Romney's a$$, yet Romney's going to dine with Owebama in the WH.

Now that's class--on Romney's part. Owebama wants to pick Romney's considerable intellect and tell us they're his ideas.

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-11-28/white-house-obama-...

I hope Romney can keep his lunch down.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 8
Now that's class--on Romney's part. Owebama wants to pick Romney's considerable intellect and tell us they're his ideas.

I have no idea why Romney is giving Obama this PR coup, I hope he is not positioning himself for 2016. It is not like he is stupid enough to believe Obama is going to value his input.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Yes, the question in the blogosphere is "Why?" Here's a comment that answers that question.

Why? To help protect his legacy that, at this point, isn’t looking too good.

First black American president divides the nation in historic proportion--second only to the Civil War. He divides the country by pushing through unwanted health care bill. He spends more than the last five presidents combined on his partisan agenda, pushing the country to the brink of the cliff. He uses class and race warfare. He calls Americans “enemies.” He takes sides on local events. After promising transparency, he doesn’t answer pertinent questions such as who denied the Americans security and who changed the Petraeus report?

It will come out that Petraeus was asked to tell a certain story under oath. He refused and his secrets were exposed. His lie about not knowing about Petraeus in the months before will be exposed, as will his many other lies. His radical ties will finally be exposed, and understood for what they were. His Middle Eastern policy will leave the world a more dangerous place.

His Fast and Furious scandal, swept under the rug, will be seen for what it was, and his abuse of the Constitution, when people look back on it, will be a lot clearer. The paths he takes us down are unsustainable, and America will suffer greatly from his expansion of the nanny state.

On the other hand, this country would need a responsible media to expose anything, which we don't have. Never mind.
No. of Recommendations: 0
On the other hand, this country would need a responsible media to expose anything, which we don't have. Never mind.

Did you ever see the Old original Star Trek? DO you remember the Chekov character? Any recollection of how everything good came from a Russian?

That is what Obama sees his legacy coming from. The victor writes history. It does not matter what the collapse looks like, Stalin and Lenin got their monuments that stood for decades.
heh heh

Owebama is going to try to get Romney to help him 'tax the rich' and not cut spending. Maybe to swing some repubs to Obama's tax the rich position.

Nothing else.

Owebama is an ideologue. He won't give up on his class warfare and his left wing lib progressive policy of 'fair share' crapola. Not until the rich fund 90% of the government or more.

t.
telegraph wrote: Owebama is going to try to get Romney to help him 'tax the rich' and not cut spending.

Romney won't fall for it. He didn't get filthy stinkin' rich by not being shrewd--campaign loss notwithstanding.

I have no idea why Romney is giving Obama this PR coup, I hope he is not positioning himself for 2016. It is not like he is stupid enough to believe Obama is going to value his input.
low

>>>>>>>>>
well Romney is a gracious man, perhaps he's going into with an open mind, seeing what O has to say. But I do think it's PR on O's part to show that he's willing to talk to the "other side". It's all about appearances. He may appear to listen to what Romney has to say, but it probably won't make any difference in O's thinking.

LD
No. of Recommendations: 4
well Romney is a gracious man, perhaps he's going into with an open mind, seeing what O has to say. But I do think it's PR on O's part to show that he's willing to talk to the "other side". It's all about appearances. He may appear to listen to what Romney has to say, but it probably won't make any difference in O's thinking.

LD

YEs, one of the things I liked about Romeny, in fact like about Romney is he is a classy guy

Never-the-less, I think Newt a classlesss guy would have kicked Obama's sorry butt because nice guys finish last when it is a battle against a stacked press.

Yes, I like Romney acting as he acts, and I do wish for a President with class. Knowing I can't have that, I wish Romney had just a little more of an edge and would show up and weedle all over Obama's shoes and walk out
It's all about appearences because both Romney and Obama know exactly what the other thinks after a year of campaigning.

Obama has an angle. It's all about some sort of political victory he is looking for because Obama (and the dems for the most part) are all about the 'ends justify the means'. They don't give a rip about America unless it's a state controlled 'America'.

decath
No. of Recommendations: 6
I'm hoping Mitt just says, "Wow, Mr. President. Lots of problem here. Hope you know what you're doing!

Hey, where's the best golf course in D.C.?"

...and then walks out the door.
It's all about appearences because both Romney and Obama know exactly what the other thinks after a year of campaigning.

I seriously doubt that.

I'd agree that Romney knows what Obama thinks.

However, neither Obama nor any of his flunkies have shown much interest in what anyone thinks.
I would LOVE IT if Romney said just that!!
...it's PR on O's part to show that he's willing to talk to the "other side". "/i>

But, but, but.... Romney is not the other side... he's out, he's history, and not elected to represent anyone. 0 could best show his willingness to talk to the other side by listening to opposition leaders in the House.

~aj
But, but, but.... Romney is not the other side... he's out, he's history, and not elected to represent anyone. 0 could best show his willingness to talk to the other side by listening to opposition leaders in the House.

Don't get a job on Madison avenue, PR seems not to be a longsuit

Obama is not going to listen to anyone, and the ex-opposition candidate who is portrayed as Mr. big buisness is the perfect foil.
Romney's going to dine with Owebama in the WH...

Beating that the clueless Obozo staff has coffee, tea, and beer/wine as beverages and bananas foster for dessert.

JLC