Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 18
Visited their board just for a look see...

Let's see..

their threads

"Meaningless debates"

"Horrible moderator".....

"Romney won on scoring points, but Obama did great"....

they are falling all over themselves trying to defend the one..it's hilarious...

Like his term in the IL Senate (when he voted 'present')...and his absence for 2 years in the US SEnate when he was running for President and 'absent'.....

about the only thing you can say was that Obama's brain was absent at the debate, he really just wanted to vote present and get the heck out of there to campaign more and raise more money and be 'loved' at his campaign stops..... just his facial expressions and body language said he really isn't into governing, debating, or trying to be 'bi partisan'......a real true picture of the aloof elite Obama....

t.

t.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
You omitted my personal favorite

By one one of our more entertaining visitors, Hochizen

The problem is in the right wing media, apparently Lehrer and all the commentary.

Were I trying to lampoon the left I would not make up the rhetoric they are using as it is too absurd to be believable even in trying to make fun of them -- but there it is.

amazing
No. of Recommendations: 12
Obama's problem is very simple to understand. It's the same issue that most PA left wingers have:

They live in liberal intellectual bubbles.

I've been saying this for months, and we finally got to see the end result last night. As Chris Matthews put it last night, "This wasn't an MSNBC debate". Of course it wasn't. In a PA or MSNBC debate, Mitt Romney would have been tied to the chair, and bound and gagged. They would have loosened the gag long enough for him to answer "Why do so many Republicans like raping women?" or "How come your party is full of racists?" THAT's an MSNBC/PA debate.

But reality always asserts itself. In Realville, the Republican ISN'T bound and gagged and actually gets to punch back. Obama thought he could breeze in there and just read off his talking points. He wasn't prepared for Mitt's counter punching. Big time Strategic Fail on Plouffe's part to have that idiot Kerry get Obama ready. John Kerry (who by the way served in Vietnam) can't even play John Kerry (WBTWSIV) much less Mitt Romney.

The most telling exchange was when Obama kept going back to Mitt's phantom $5 trillion dollar tax cut for the rich or something. After Mitt said, no, that's not my plan, Obama couldn't adjust his talking points. He kept going back to it until Mitt put a stop to it by talking about how his boys would repeat something hoping it would eventually become true. Devastating.

Bottom line: liberals can't stand there and go toe to toe with a conservative on the issues. Rachel Maddow was miffed that Lehrer didn't bring up the 47% or unions or whole host of other nonsense that is designed to frame the debate to Obama's advantage.

The left has no game. When you live in a bubble and tell yourself how awesome you are and how stupid everybody else is, sometimes you forget that you still have to play the game. And that the other team reads your quotes and sticks them up on the bulletin board.

Romney came in and flat-out broke Obama last night. It happened about 40 minutes in. Obama just couldn't take the punching anymore. His eyes got wide, he started stuttering more, and he wouldn't look at Mitt. A seasoned executive like Mitt knows how to go for the jugular without making a mess all over the floor and that's what Mitt did last night.

The PA spin is hilarious. Take a break from your day and get some comedy relief. We still have a long way to go so now isn't the time to let up on these guys. Save that for after the election.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Romney came in and flat-out broke Obama last night. It happened about 40 minutes in. Obama just couldn't take the punching anymore. His eyes got wide, he started stuttering more, and he wouldn't look at Mitt. A seasoned executive like Mitt knows how to go for the jugular without making a mess all over the floor and that's what Mitt did last night.
------------------------------------------------------------
....and isn't Ryan/Biden next? If Ryan does as well as i think he can all the air might be out of the liberal balloon.

I was just watching CNBC and coal stocks and natural gas stocks are rallying.
....and isn't Ryan/Biden next? If Ryan does as well as i think he can all the air might be out of the liberal balloon.

Ryan/Biden is indeed next up. Team Obama will lobby hard to get the moderator to push things toward foreign policy, which is Biden's supposed area of "expertise". But Ryan's a sharp guy and can read the newspaper.
Did you get a load of Michelle's body language afterwards? I could see her dreams of a 2016 run going up in flames.
katinga wrote: Did you get a load of Michelle's body language afterwards? I could see her dreams of a 2016 run going up in flames.

Can you provide a link to a photo?
see

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Michelle looks terribly upset....

top of page

t.

top of page
-------------
Looks like the same look she gave Carla Bruni.
"Looks like the same look she gave Carla Bruni. "

Don't hurt him Bluto!

t
Thanks, tele. Michelle sure doesn't look like a spouse whose husband has just won a debate.
http://www.drudgereport.com/

top of page

t.

OMG! To say Michelle looks terribly upset is an understatement. She looks nastier in that photo then in the photo where she's giving Carla Bruni the evil eye. LOL. Of course after looking at Ms. Bruni, I can see why Michelle might be a wee bit jealous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carla_Bruni

Mike
Photo: See Drudge headline photo. M does not look very happy.

I haven't visted PA to see how the enviro-nazis reacted to Romney championing clean coal but I did read a Gawker thread on it and imagine the response was the same:

"CLEAN COAL?!?!? CANCER! DEATH!!! KILLING MOTHER EARF!!!!111!!one!"

Yeah, the libtards didn't like that at all... apparently they think that energy independence can be achieved by ignoring the fact that we're the Saudi Arabia of coal and relying on solar panels made in China (because we can't make them here <cough>Solyndra</cough>). If only he had said something about nuclear power, I imagine some heads would have exploded at that point! Ahh, the sweet popping sound of libtard heads exploding when shown reality... sort of like popcorn given how little there is inside to actually explode.

Oh, I also read a bit on Jezebel. They were all NAG ragey over abortion not being mentioned. How are they supposed to vote for their lady parts if their lady parts aren't brought up in the debates?!? Will someone think of the fetuses that can be blenderized?!? Many a Jezzy went to bed petting their kitties and crying into their pillows, lol! You may want to invest in a sloth farm... that's their latest "Squee!" to escape from the harsh reality of, um... reality.

Yepper. I'm getting a bit excited about that. I got in pretty low earlier this year in 3 commodities stock...one coal, one oil and one mostly copper (FCX)

The oil and coal play was mainly on my expectation of a Romney win. SOme of these coal stocks could be double or tripple baggers if Romney wins. OTOH, another blow out if Obama wins. I'm watching the tick with my sell button ready.

decath
TheDope1
Ryan/Biden is indeed next up. Team Obama will lobby hard to get the moderator to push things toward foreign policy, which is Biden's supposed area of "expertise". But Ryan's a sharp guy and can read the newspaper.

I'm definately watching that one. I can't stand Biden. There will be a pool of blood, urine and feces after Ryan is done with that lightweight.

decath

Need a dated link. The only woman at the top of the link is Adelle. And last I heard she was po'd at all the taxes she had to pay too.

JLC