Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Ken Livingstone's quite a tall man, Mitamuna.
Why do you call him "little" other than an obvious attempt to ridicule his opinions?
How tall are you?

I think his opinions of Israel are spot on.
But, then, he simply articulates what at least 50% of British people think about Israel.

CF
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=23769093

Ken Livingstone is an object of fun in Britain and nobody pays a blind bit of notice to his ditto ditto Left Wing ramblings.

CF
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=19868948

London Mayor compares Bush to Saddam

Ken Livingstone, the Mayor of London, was widely condemned yesterday after comparing George Bush to Saddam Hussein.

Tourist leaders and politicians were furious about his remarks, which came a week before the launch of a campaign to attract more visitors to the capital.

The Left-winger described the American President as a "coward" who was at the head of a "venal and corrupt administration".

Addressing an audience of schoolchildren, Mr Livingstone went on: "This really is a completely unsupportable government and I look forward to it being overthrown as much as I looked forward to Saddam Hussein being overthrown."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/05/10/nliv10.xml&sSheet=/portal/2003/05/10/ixportal.html

In case you don't know it, Livingstone is generally called "Red Ken" and is of the same ilk as Tam Dalyell and Tony Benn.

CF
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=19027663

Can't we all just get along?

Abe
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Ken Livingstone's quite a tall man, Mitamuna.

I think his opinions of Israel are spot on.
But, then, he simply articulates what at least 50% of British people think about Israel.

Ken Livingstone is an object of fun in Britain and nobody pays a blind bit of notice to his ditto ditto Left Wing

My my, how opinions change once he's spews some antisemitic garbage.

Thanks for the links and quotes, abe.

Mark
No. of Recommendations: 0
Can't we all just get along?

Abe

Which reminds me, Abe - you didn't tell the board what you think about Milosevic and the toppling of his regime by the West.
Still keeping the Love That Dare Not Speak Its Name a dark secret?

CF
Which reminds me, Abe - you didn't tell the board what you think about Milosevic and the toppling of his regime by the West.

Oh well, I did. Often enough. The problem is you don't get it. You can't blame me for that.
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=17640773

Now please stay on topic.

Can you explain how Mr. Livingstone on one hand articulates what at least 50% of British people think, but on the other is an object of fun in Britain and nobody pays a blind bit of notice to his ditto ditto Left Wing ramblings, as you claim?

Abe
Oh well, I did. Often enough. The problem is you don't get it. You can't blame me for that.

OK - you've objected to Germany's involvement in the toppling of Milosevic on constitutional/legalistic grounds.
Now tell me what you feel about Milosevic himself, and his prosecution for war crimes at the hague.

CF

OK - you've objected to Germany's involvement in the toppling of Milosevic on constitutional/legalistic grounds.
Now tell me what you feel about Milosevic himself, and his prosecution for war crimes at the hague.

CF

What part of the post you refer to is so hard to understand for you?
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=17640773

Now please stay on topic.

Can you explain how Mr. Livingstone on one hand articulates what at least 50% of British people think, but on the other is an object of fun in Britain and nobody pays a blind bit of notice to his ditto ditto Left Wing ramblings, as you claim?

Thanks in advance,

Abe

Yes - I noticed your wrigglings, Abe.
I asked you for a straightforward clarification of your opinion on Milosevic and the toppling of his regime.
Why should that prove a problem for you?

Perhaps you agree he should be in the dock at The Hague......

CF

Yes - I noticed your wrigglings, Abe.

What have you been doing lately, chap?

Someone has his underwear dangling from the flagpole :)

Mark
Someone has his underwear dangling from the flagpole :)

Mark

You mean that yellow-teethed guy humming 'What a Difference a Day Makes'?

Abe

You mean that yellow-teethed guy humming 'What a Difference a Day Makes'?

Come to think of it, where's our brown toothed Brit today?
He hardly ever stays away from the board.

Mark
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=23772154

Still shy, Abe?

Still waiting.....

CF
Comon, CF, answer the question. If you feel Abeowes you an explanation on some other topic, start a new thread or reactivate the old one.

Own up for a change.

Mark

I asked you for a straightforward clarification of your opinion on Milosevic and the toppling of his regime.

CF

Because you wouldn't get it anyway. Have you ever tried to play a CD on a gramophone?

BTW, we are here to discuss your claim that Mr. Livingstone on one hand articulates what at least 50% of British people think, but on the other is an object of fun in Britain and nobody pays a blind bit of notice to his ditto ditto Left Wing ramblings, remember?

Abe
Answer what question, Mitamuna?

CF
Answer what question, Mitamuna?

Must suck to be on the board today.

Mark

CF

Because you wouldn't get it anyway

Why should this be, Abe?
Are you a supporter of the war criminal Milosevic?
Do you think it was wrong of NATO to topple his regime?
Are you embarrassed by your opinions?

CF

Mark

Why do you say that, Mitamuna?
What's the purpose of your question?

CF

Mark

CF

May we call you Livingstone?

Abe

Get back to me once you've taken your meds. You need to turn on the power switch.

Mark

Get back to me once you've taken your meds. You need to turn on the power switch.

Mark

I see.
There is no purpose to your post, other than to try to be as unpleasant as possible.
Am I right, Mitamuna?

CF

I see.
There is no purpose to your post, other than to try to be as unpleasant as possible.
Am I right, Mitamuna?

Nope, just a little frustration with you playing stupid, obvious to all but yourself.

Mark
I see.
Am I right, Mitamuna?

Nope, just a little frustration with you playing stupid, obvious to all but yourself.

Mark

What is obvious to all, Mitamuna, is that you, full of bile and frustration at my unending account of the crimes of the State of Israel, have ceased to debate issues and prefer instead to resort to snide remarks, incivilities, insults and unpleasantries.
You, Mitamuna, are in clear danger of being bounced from the Fool discussion boards.

CF

What is obvious to all, Mitamuna, is that you, full of bile and frustration at my unending account of the crimes of the State of Israel, have ceased to debate issues and prefer instead to resort to snide remarks, incivilities, insults and unpleasantries.
You, Mitamuna, are in clear danger of being bounced from the Fool discussion boards.

LOL.
Go start flagging messages. I know you'd deny it anyway.

You're being your old ridiculous self. Did you realize you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of? read your own post above.

BTW, your wiggling was quite sad. I've seen fish out of water do better.

As you said, the PA is somehow different as Richard gives us a little headway when it comes to debating and civility which is something you appear to be quite appreciative of. If you feel that you've grown too sensitive for this conduct, maybe you should seek a change in board policy or simply seek other means of expressing your obsession with Israel demonization.

Why do you find it hard to swallow when people point out your hypocrisies? Why do you force us to dance around with you ( it lost it entertainment value a while back) instead of simply addressing the point?

Is humility that difficult?

Mark
As you said, the PA is somehow different as Richard gives us a little headway when it comes to debating and civility which is something you appear to be quite appreciative of. If you feel that you've grown too sensitive for this conduct, maybe you should seek a change in board policy or simply seek other means of expressing your obsession with Israel demonization.

Keep pushing with the snide remarks and the incivilities, Mitamuna, and I'm sure you'll find out exactly how much headway Richard Dressner gives us.
The bad news for you is that my posts on Israel and on its fellow travellers in Canada and America will continue exactly as they always have.
I'm sure you're right about Israel being "demonized", but this is simply a reflection on their vile, thuggish murders of Palestinian innocents, their greed for land that doesn't belong to them, their nauseating hypocrisy in bleating about Iranian nukes when they are loaded with the things and their endless attempts to get other people to do dirty work they're too cowardly to do for themselves.

CF

Keep pushing with the snide remarks and the incivilities, Mitamuna, and I'm sure you'll find out exactly how much headway Richard Dressner gives us.
The bad news for you is that my posts on Israel and on its fellow travellers in Canada and America will continue exactly as they always have.
I'm sure you're right about Israel being "demonized", but this is simply a reflection on their vile, thuggish murders of Palestinian innocents, their greed for land that doesn't belong to them, their nauseating hypocrisy in bleating about Iranian nukes when they are loaded with the things and their endless attempts to get other people to do work they're too cowardly to do for themselves.

CF

Are you threatening me? I don't think Richard would appreciate that.

heir nauseating hypocrisy in bleating about Iranian nukes when they are loaded with the things and their endless attempts to get other people to do dirty work they're too cowardly to do for themselves

Hmm, do you understand what hypocrisy means? why then do you refuse to address my post regarding google and Abe's posts regarding the Londonistan mayor?

Mark