No. of Recommendations: 2
Papa Joe would be so proud.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 10
From the July 17, 2019 Federalist...

Rep. Ilhan Omar refused to answer whether she supports the Islamist terrorist group al-Qaeda, at a press conference Monday.

“I will not dignify it with an answer because....."

BECAUSE???

There is no BECAUSE.

Can you imagine a Republican officeholder of German descent being asked if he condemned the Nazi Party, answering by saying he will not dignify the question with an answer.....for any reason?

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/16/rep-ilhan-omar-refuses-...

BruceM
No. of Recommendations: 2
Papa Joe would be so proud.
No. of Recommendations: 4
<<http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/index.php/2019/07/19/the-con......

She had written anti-Semitic statements indistinguishable from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. She had disturbing associations with Islamic terror-tied groups. Sources within the Minneapolis Somali community presented evidence, including a video, of the “East Africa Team” members of Ilhan Omar’s campaign openly threatening local Somalis who may have released negative information about her.>>

So----

She's planning to run for President in 2024 then?

I can hardly wait! How do you imagine the Democratic campaign between AOC and her fellow posses members will shake out when they are all running for President?

Of course I expect Democrats and the media to claim that anyone who says a rude word about their candidacies is a RACIST!

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 5
Rep. Ilhan Omar refused to answer whether she supports the Islamist terrorist group al-Qaeda, at a press conference Monday.

“I will not dignify it with an answer because....."

BECAUSE???

There is no BECAUSE.

Can you imagine a Republican officeholder of German descent being asked if he condemned the Nazi Party, answering by saying he will not dignify the question with an answer.....for any reason?

Especially when she also maintains that "Not condemning Trump is tacitly supporting him."
No. of Recommendations: 0
That's almost as bad as Trump praising the Nazis.