No. of Recommendations: 6
Barclay Bank 0% 15,775
US Bank 0% 12,650
2nd Mortgage 9.025% $22,750

Ahhh sorry for the delay, life has been that busy. Poor baby pug had severe eczema which resulted in a skin infection from all her scratching... then she developed thrush due to the antibiotic and now...has a slight fever (hopefully due to her 4 month shots yesterday). Thus, have been dealing with many MD visits, trips to the pharmacy, and an uncomfortable baby (she has been a trooper through it all, moreso than her parents). I just want her to be happy and healthy... we had to switch her to an expensive hypoallergenic formula which seems to be helping, fingers crossed.

I also started to give Momma Pug informal child support but I am going through custody proceedings which will formalize that soon. I have started dating again and courting can be expensive as well.

On the bright side, I am chugging away at my E-Fund goal and it stands at $2,644. Plus, my bonus will be on my March 26th paycheck. The amount is still unknown but I suspect it will range between 5 to 10k. The majority of this will be placed in my E-fund.

Met half of my immediate goals for 2010. I was able to pay off property taxes without tapping into my personal escrow account to start building my E-Fund. However, I was not able to complete my tax prep quite yet but about 90% there.

Proudest cost savings moves:
- Got my high speed internet bill cut down to save $100 over 6 months time.
- Coworker was paying $225 a month for cable and internet! 1 call from me saved him $600 over 6 months.

My immediate goal for March:
- Finish my taxes
- Nurse Baby Pug back to 100% health.

Intermediate goal remains to establish an E-fund for 3 months.

Hope everyone else is doing well... I've noticed that it's pretty dead around here without me stirring the pot :)

PappaPug
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Sorry to hewar that BabyPug is having such a bad time! Back when I did home daycare one of the kids I watched had eczema and she was miserable with the itching! Hope the new formula helps.

However, I am glad to see that you are getting a formal custody arrangment set up. It will help immensely as you go forward. When you say you're dating again, are you talking MamaPug, or are you talking other women in general?

Three months worth of efund is good, although I'd imagine that with the recent issues with BabyPugs health, you can see why some on this board might suggest 6 months or a year. One bad health scare can wipe out an efund quickly, and as you're finding out the hard way: babies can be darned expensive ;0)

LWW
One bad health scare can wipe out an efund quickly, and as you're finding out the hard way: babies can be darned expensive ;0)

Which is the reason that many with young children choose Kaiser HMO. It isn't perfect, but it does give predictibility to medical costs.
Sorry to hewar that BabyPug is having such a bad time! Back when I did home daycare one of the kids I watched had eczema and she was miserable with the itching! Hope the new formula helps.

However, I am glad to see that you are getting a formal custody arrangment set up. It will help immensely as you go forward. When you say you're dating again, are you talking MamaPug, or are you talking other women in general?

Three months worth of efund is good, although I'd imagine that with the recent issues with BabyPugs health, you can see why some on this board might suggest 6 months or a year. One bad health scare can wipe out an efund quickly, and as you're finding out the hard way: babies can be darned expensive ;0)

LWW

I appreciate the sympathy... it's amazing how resilient these tadpoles can be!

Yes, MommaPug has threatened to leave the state with BabyPug in the past so formal custody will help me sleep better at night. I am done trying to make things work with MommaPug and have started to date in general.

My Efund will have to grow in baby steps... until I figure out how much of an impact the child support will have on my progress.
I just want her to be happy and healthy... we had to switch her to an expensive hypoallergenic formula which seems to be helping, fingers crossed.

My Dash had skin rashes as a wee babe, and the fix was baby formula with Gerber bananas mixed in. Helped make the rash go away.

I'm sure now they have organic versions of Gerber's.

Hope Baby Pug gets well soon!

Andrea
Oh, poor baby pug. I hope she's feeling better soon. It's so hard when they're hurting and you can't even explain to them why.

Glad to hear of the progress on the eFund, keep up the good work!

--Booa
No. of Recommendations: 5
Ummm, you do realize you're responding to a thread that's almost a year old, right?

LWW
No. of Recommendations: 10
Yes I certainly do but I know this person and he is ocd so cannot resist viewing these sites even if he doesn't post something

Doesn't justify cyber stalking/bullying.

You are the first on my blacklist.
No. of Recommendations: 8
Yes I certainly do but I know this person and he is ocd so cannot resist viewing these sites even if he doesn't post something

Then I suggest you tell him directly instead of cluttering up the board.

Nancy
Bye now.
No. of Recommendations: 23
You have to deal with the hand you're dealt.

For the record, I'm a single parent and have never received a dime in child support and my daughter's father met her once, 11 years ago (she's 15 now.) So, if anyone understands this whole point of view it's me.

If you don't let go of your anger, you're going to hurt yourself and babypug emotionally.

Stop stalking him. Find a place where you can get emotional support.

I didn't like him when he showed up here, and he hasn't posted in a long time.

But at the moment, I like you even less. He talked about himself and his problems from his point of view. I'm pretty sure he didn't say a whole lot negative about you. To come here and speak the way you are is . . . not healthy.

Ishtar
No. of Recommendations: 2

Umm, okay. Just wondering why you felt the need to respond to my post from almost a year ago. It's not like I even remember the thread, or any comment that I may have made regarding it.

But FTR: you aren't exactly winning me over to your side here. Just sayin'

LWW
No. of Recommendations: 3
I'm here because I was basically invited when pappapug decided to discuss MY personal financial information on here! Shame on him for doing so, he wanted to air the dirty laundry so I'm helping him do so

You may be 100% right for all I know, but your manner of expressing yourself is stopping many people, including myself, from giving your message any credence.

--Booa
I'm not trying to win anyone over, nor will I ever view this site again after this response...was simply fed up with the father of my precious daughter discussing MY personal information online and also using my daughters health issues as a way for him to get attention for HIMSELF, I was honestly sick to my stomach reading him say he was dealing with going to numerous doctor visits with her when in fact he has only been to ONE and as of now she is 15 months old and he has NEVER met her primary care provider...I deeply apologize for abruptimg the thread but how DARE he use my daughter to gain sympathy for himself!!! I am her mother and I am the one who takes her to ALL appointments ALONE...so "pappapug" if you're reading PLEASE have some RESPECT for our daughter as well as the mother of your child! Talk about your mortgage or credit cards or whatever involves ONLY YOU! You take extra steps to keep your life private yet you openly talk about my finances and your daughters health to complete strangers! Very distasteful and now Ive had to stoop to your level to confront you. That is all I will say.

Most, if not all of us, don't know him... we don't know you, either. Does any of it really, in the grand scheme of things, matter?
Here's the thing, unless you hacked his computer and found his history, are you 100% positive that this "pappapug" is your guy?

If you hacked his computer - creepy.

If not, this might not even be your guy. It might be some other loser. I mean, his real name isn't on his profile, and there are far too many men out there that feel like he does.

However, the threads you're responding to are a year old. Why does what he said a year ago matter to you at all?

And why not confront him *in person* or through your legal advocates instead of ranting on a message board. Hell, I would think him saying he is spending money on other women and not giving the baby what the baby needs would be something you could take into court. Of course, you'd have to prove it was him.

Ishtar
No. of Recommendations: 4
Hatescheapasses: "I'm not trying to win anyone over, nor will I ever view this site again after this response"

Will we be so lucky. GBF posts are not uncommonly made but rarely honored.

"...was simply fed up with the father of my precious daughter discussing MY personal information online and also using my daughters health issues as a way for him to get attention for HIMSELF, I was honestly sick to my stomach reading him say he was dealing with going to numerous doctor visits with her when in fact he has only been to ONE and as of now she is 15 months old and he has NEVER met her primary care provider... "

Must have been an Immaculate Conception or a donation from a sperm bank, otherwise the bolded portion does not compute.

Regards, JAFO
No. of Recommendations: 1
Will we be so lucky. GBF posts are not uncommonly made but rarely honored.

As an example, we have the following post.

Primary Care Provider means your general physician.

Nancy
No. of Recommendations: 7
Hatescheapasses: {{{"I'm not trying to win anyone over, nor will I ever view this site again after this response"}}}

Post 301136 on this board, made at 6:33 p.m., EST

JAFO: Will we be so lucky? GBF posts are not uncommonly made but rarely honored.

Mommapug: "@ishtarastarte it most definently is him, he discussed our childs health issues and he soecificly discussed me being behind on student loans and even stated things I have told him..IT IS HIM..."

Post 301140 on this board, made at 8:43 p.m., EST

So much for that promise.

Is two hours and ten minutes a new record for the shortest GBF post?

Regards, JAFO
No. of Recommendations: 8
Let it go and stop worrying about what he posts here. It has no bearing on you. Your life is your own - spend time in the real world dealing with your life and your issues with him. Expending energy on what someone posts on an anonymous internet forum is a huge waste of emotional energy. We aren't invested either way - yours or his - in this saga.

This board isn't the "How Bad Is My Ex" board. It is the "Credit Card and Consumer Debt" board. If you have something on topic to post, or want advice about your budget, then welcome. We'll be glad to help. If you want to spend your time snarking at your ex and posting stupid polls like you did today, then you'll end up in my p-box. This board isn't intended to be a vehicle for relationship sniping.
Windowseat:

<<<Will we be so lucky. GBF posts are not uncommonly made but rarely honored.>>>

"As an example, we have the following post."

You noticed that, too?

"Primary Care Provider means your general physician."

Except the OP was written without caps - primary care provider - I still would expect that the custodial parent(s) would be the primary car provider(s), but not necessarily the Primary Care Provider, unless also physician.

Also, then why not write family doctor, pediatrician, internist, GP or some other word or words with less room for ambiguous interpretation?

Regards, JAFO
No. of Recommendations: 7
by pure chance came across on of his threads on here

By pure chance, you came across a post made almost 11 months and 4600 posts ago? If you display the last 99 posts, you would have had to scroll back 46 screens. Doesn't sound credible.

PSU
No. of Recommendations: 12
MommaPug.

Stop. Really. Just stop. Walk away from the computer. Don't come back to this site for at least a week, maybe two. Every darned word you write here is going to come back to haunt you somehow or another. PLEASE. Stop writing anything for any public view.

Better yet, report your posts and have them removed. If you decide later you have something to say on this forum about your own life, that's wonderful. But this particular thread is not going to help you at all.

Instead, please choose peace over further chaos. If that means keeping yourself separate from someone, do it. Here, in real life, everywhere. Engaging in someone else's version of reality and trying to prove that it's wrong is joining someone else's chaos. You don't have to do it. Walk away and go find out if there are signs of spring outside your door instead. The less contact you have with other people's chaos, the more you face your own internal "stuff," the more peace you'll find.

Peace is very good for people, especially babies. I really hope you find some. But it's not here, not right now. It's okay to be hurt. I would be, too. But continuing here isn't comforting that hurt, so go spend some time doing something that will.

ThyPeace, hoping you find some comfort.
No. of Recommendations: 4
Bye

I thought you were leaving several posts ago.
No. of Recommendations: 5
Considering that HE hasn't posted in many months, and YOU are the one bringing the topic up. . . .

And your writing is not very coherent.. .

I'm feeling more sympathetic toward him by the post.

Ishtar
Wow, that's fascinating. Not only did the Hates/Mommapug messages get pulled, it looks like the profile was removed as well. It's like all that unpleasantness never existed :0)

LWW
Bizarro world.

Ishtar
No. of Recommendations: 2
Maybe reporting her as a cyberstalker actually resulted in action.