Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Part of the problem might be simply that Fool HQ, even though we keep doubling our staff every year or so, is perpetually flooded with more ideas and suggestions than we can execute. We're doing as much as we can, and are always trying to do more. But we don't get to everything. At least not when some people (often, me) wish we would.

just my opinion of course... but were i in charge:

the Censorship problem* would be Number Three on my list of things to do.... way Way above st**f like "Now index", "lucky charms" ( to name just two fairly large expenditures of resource that i find utterly worthless ).

you can't do everything. you have to decide what's important. (of course, you, Selena, are not in charge either... who the H**k is?)

JT

* but then, i think "lack of P***d off customers" should be a goal for every business, silly me.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.