No. of Recommendations: 37
If I upset anyone...or disillusioned anyone...or offended anyone...or angered anyone..?????..too bad...cause I know my history only too well....and I will match my historical knowledge against anyone living or dead...I come from the people of the Diaspora....the people of the Spanish Inquisition....of the Tsar's pograms...of the Cossack burnings and rapes...of Masada.of the WW2 Hungarian Iron Crossers..and the people of Auschwitz..my genes are alive with memories of betrayals....of a world that had no pity..I have seen men at their best..and at their worst......I have not led a sheltered life....my opinions are the cumulative conglomeration of all that came before me...and all that came with me.....I am out of patience....and like the Hebs said after Hitler..."never again"....and after the twin towers..which still makes me cry...I say "never again"....and to those that say our mistakes brought that horror on us?....I say..BLAH BLAH////we were wrong in Vietnam...but what were we to do?...stand up and let them shoot us and martyr ourelves to being wrong?...the heck with how we got here...we are here now..deal with it..and get us some leaders that have some real 'sachel'..maybe we can do better next time?...tr
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.