Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
This has bothered me for some time.

Their system does not know the difference between which payments will be made via ACH and which will have to have a check mailed.

Because of that, when I pay my credit card balance monthly (in full), I cant easily schedule the payment for the right date to maximize my interest income.

For example, My due date is 8/16, but if I put that in it will be deducted and paid well in advance of 8/16.

In order for me to schedule the ACH payment to be made on 8/16, I have to scedule it for 8/22. This way, they will begine processing on 8/15 and the credit card company will get it on 8/16.

Their billpay system is difficult to navigate for those of us wishing to maximize our interest income and not pay the bills untill the actual due date.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.