No. of Recommendations: 0
First off understand that I was never their biggest fan or their biggest critic as I tend to be RATIONAL.

Anyway, I have been using them for about 15 months now. And had 2 problems with billpays in the last few months.

One credit card payment didnt make it and one rent check never made it.

Now the credit card payment was partially my fault as I transposed the account number or something. And the rent check just never showed up despite the fact that I had been paying it that way for some time.

To their credit, they stopped payments on both of them without charge but they really need a way for it to show up when a payment is cleared or not or whatever.

With their billpays, a customer has no way of knowing if the payments showed up or not. And, they dont tell you which are done electronically and which are not. This means you end up sending e;ectronic payments sooner than needed and you forgo some interest.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.