Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
It is important to make PCBanker aware about changes in its current products necessary to reach better customer satisfaction level. If PCBanker can figure out how to do these changes without big income loss and without making its shareholders upset, both customers and PCBanker will win. I will run another poll "PCBanker TO FIX List" along with "PCBanker Wish List" soon. Here are changes that I have seen proposed on different message boards so far:

1. Offer ATM rebates for American checking account.

2. Remove upper 10K limit for highest APY of e-checking account.

3. Remove 2 day waiting period to access ACH-transferred funds.

Have I missed anything?

Please keep in mind that 1) suggestions like "offer everything for free" are not very useful because PCBanker most likely is not going to follow them. 2) there is no guarantee that PCBanker will do anything from the "To Fix" list. But if we do not inform PCBanker about what we want, nothing will be changed for sure. PCBanker will unlikely spend money to improve current products if its customer do not ask about it
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.