Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
hello out there in fooldom.......i am trying to get a peg on DATUM but am not sure exactly which estimated earnings I am supposed to use..........I am using Microsoft Investor investment reasearch to get my earnings info. Under the catogory of analyst info they list the following three earnings estimates.....high est...average est...low estimate. Which one do I use to obtain my peg??? Also, when I get the trailing estimates, I go to the last actual earnings for the latest quarter available which in this case is 6/97 and count back 4 quarters. This leave`s 9/97 & 12/97 estimates still left for the 97 year.....Do I add these to the estimates for 1998 and then type in the pegulator 6 quarters ??? Any help to these questions would be very appreciated...............zoeg
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.