No. of Recommendations: 1
'PELOSI CONFRONTED! Stutters Through Response to Reporters! – Repeats Crackpot Claim That Trump Endangered Her Life'

snip
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) looked defeated Friday afternoon when reporters confronted her over her outrageous claims Trump endangered her life by cancelling her military flight then allegedly leaked her commercial travel plans.

"When asked if Trump canceled her trip as retaliation for her ‘requesting’ the rescheduling of the State of the Union address, Pelosi said, “I would hope not. I don’t think the president would be that petty, do you?”
A reporter then confronted Pelosi on her extraordinary claims that President Trump put members of Congress and other lives in danger, including her own.
“You’re essentially accusing the President of the United States of endangering the lives of members of Congress and American troops — that’s extraordinary!” a reporter said to Pelosi.

NEW: Senior official tells me it's a "flat out lie" the WH would leak info that would threaten Americans' safety. "When the Speaker of the house and about 20 others from Capitol Hill decide to book their own commercial flights to Afghanistan, the world is going to find out."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/pelosi-confronted-s...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
LOL at the media, trying to carry water. How can Trump endanger their security when they’re not going?

The short answer is, he can’t. And btw, libs: if they re-book on commercial (they won’t, they don’t fly like you serfs do), they’d obviously be on a different itinerary.
No. of Recommendations: 8
Keep dreaming.

Lying Twitler is so very putty-whipped.

Ken