Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 14
...Adam Kinzinger, a representative from Illinois, to the House select committee to investigate January 6.

Kinzinger's possible addition to the committee could bring additional legitimacy to one of the most consequential investigations ever conducted by Congress and make it harder for Republicans to argue that it's a partisan endeavor.

"I do believe that the work of this committee, in order to retain the confidence of the American people, must act in a way that has no partisanship, is all about patriotism, and I'm very proud of the members of the committee and I'm very certain they will accomplish that goal. We have to again ignore the antics of those who do not want to find the truth," Pelosi said, referencing Banks and Jordan.

My cup is ready to catch Qevin McCarthy's tears.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/25/politics/nancy-pelosi-adam-ki...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0

Be careful--may be poisonous.

Be careful--may be poisonous.

Not to worry...crocodile tears are just highly hypocritical.
No. of Recommendations: 3
It would be fine with me if she added 5 more Republicans to the committee to achieve the 7-6 split that was originally planned, as long as they were people willing to get to the truth, and not weaponized hacks like Jordan and Banks.

However that will not stop McCarthy and others from calling it a partisan endeavor.

—Peter
I think the Cult has already on numerous occasions hung AK in effigy, alongside Liz C.

Ken