No. of Recommendations: 0
If Pelosi agrees NOT to go after Trump (which we all know she can do) and agrees to work with him instead, they could get a lot done.

I strongly dislike Pelosi...almost as much as I disliked Trump when I voted for him.

I can't believe I am saying this....but Pelosi vs. Trump could work out good for America.

Pelosi could give Trump his wall....and Trump could give Pelosi DACA, pre existing conditions in healthcare, tax cuts for the poor and middle class, and a few pet projects in her district.

As much as I dislike Pelosi, she is the best counterbalance I can think of for Trump.

They are both hard heads! If they clash, nothing will get done in the next 2 years, and Democrats will be blamed for it in 2020.

So, Pelosi knows they MUST work together. What I would pay to be a fly on that wall.:)

Pelosi ONLY has two choices. She can come out with the gloves on....<and NOTHING will get done for the next 2 years>....or she can work with Trump for the benefit of all Americans.

Bean
Print the post Back To Top
"If Pelosi agrees NOT to go after Trump ..."

If you give a mouse a cookie ...

Ken

PS: NP will never so agree. I'll bet the homestead on that.
No. of Recommendations: 2
You are dreaming.

Trump wants one thing: dictatorship. His comments about bi-partisanship are lies.

And you are talking about Trump as if he's a normal politician. He's not. No one like him has ever been President in the USA before. He wants to dismantle the Constitution, do away with freedom of the press, and be in office for life.
"If Pelosi agrees NOT to go after Trump ..."

If you give a mouse a cookie ...

Ken

PS: NP will never so agree. I'll bet the homestead on that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just might lose your homestead on that.

Bean
You are dreaming.

Trump wants one thing: dictatorship. His comments about bi-partisanship are lies.

And you are talking about Trump as if he's a normal politician. He's not. No one like him has ever been President in the USA before. He wants to dismantle the Constitution, do away with freedom of the press, and be in office for life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are overly paranoid. Americans would never let Trump do that. Americans have WAY more guns then our government would want to deal with.:)

Bean
"You are overly paranoid. Americans would never let Trump do that. Americans have WAY more guns then our government would want to deal with.:)"

You are missing the fact that Trump supporters will still support him for dictator. Two idiots on this board even said so in my poll! None said they would stop supporting him.

Also, the gov't has WAY more guns than citizens! LOL. And most gun owners are Trump supporters and will probably shoot anyone who crosses Trump. They are on his side and will support him to the end.
No. of Recommendations: 1
"You are overly paranoid. Americans would never let Trump do that. Americans have WAY more guns then our government would want to deal with.:)"

You are missing the fact that Trump supporters will still support him for dictator. Two idiots on this board even said so in my poll! None said they would stop supporting him.

Also, the gov't has WAY more guns than citizens! LOL. And most gun owners are Trump supporters and will probably shoot anyone who crosses Trump. They are on his side and will support him to the end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are seriously deranged. Yes, the far right has some crazies who would support a dictatorship.

I was one of the idiots in your poll. I guess I shouldn't give wrong answers, but I just couldn't help myself.

Anytime you have to say in a poll that you are serious, its hard to take you seriously.

Fortunately, there aren't that many people on the far right, and the normal Americans have enough guns to take their guns away.:)

Bean
I suppose you think Trump was kidding when he talks about how great the dictators around the world are and how we should get rid of the two term limit and how we should try a president for life system? And when he said the latter, the room full or Republicans cheered.

Anyway, it's good to know you lied on the poll :)

But we will see. I think America is on it's way out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, the government has WAY more bombs then citizens!

American citizens have WAY more guns then the government.

I would agree the majority of gun owners in America voted for Trump.

Maybe 1% of the far right Trump voters would shoot anyone who crossed Trump.

The other 99% of Trump voters with guns....would disarm the 1% that take up arms against Americans.:)

Bean
If Pelosi agrees NOT to go after Trump (which we all know she can do) and agrees to work with him instead, they could get a lot done.

It's difficult to see what Trump could agree with Pelosi on that would ALSO be palatable to the GOP Senate.
The most obvious Trump/Democrat project would be an infrastructure project. But that's something that the GOP Senate doesn't want. It would be very expensive and add to the ENORMOUS deficit that is the result of the tax reform.
If the GOP was weaker in the Senate, it might be a possibility.

But even then, the Democratic base HATES Trump with a vengeance. Given the GOP's obstructionist policies towards Obama (and Trump's scorched earth tactics from day one of his presidency), it would be very difficult for Pelosi to sell any compromise to the Democrat base.
What they might agree to would be an infrastructure project financed by tax hikes on the rich and on corporations. But that would never make it past the Senate. The GOP Senate will never agree to pass anything that goes against its big donor base, even if it is popular with GOP voters.
"He wants to dismantle the Constitution"

This shows you do not pay attention but instead believe what you are told because Trump does no such thing in fact it's just the opposite.
""He wants to dismantle the Constitution"

This shows you do not pay attention but instead believe what you are told because Trump does no such thing in fact it's just the opposite. "

People in Crazytown are really fired up today.
"This shows you do not pay attention but instead believe what you are told because Trump does no such thing in fact it's just the opposite."

How so? You are not paying attention.
No protesting.
No media criticism of him.
Get rid of two term limits on presidency.
Life time presidency.
He said these things.
You are not listening and believing what you want.
"How so? You are not paying attention.
No protesting.
Life time presidency.
He said these things.
You are not listening and believing what you want."

LOL links please
You can look it up as easy as I can. Why should I waste my time when I know what I know?
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trump-says-maybe-u-s-w...

It doesn't matter though, since as a Trumpette you will make something up, like he was kidding or something.
what does "someday" mean to you?
What's the difference what "someday" means?! He wants to try it! He's for it! What does timing matter?
Geez, wake up.
"What's the difference what "someday" means?! He wants to try it! He's for it! What does timing matter?
Geez, wake up. "

Words mean something. "Someday" may be 100 years out, that's why timing matters
Unreal. Just the fact that he's into it doesn't matter to you?
That he likes the idea?
Besides, he obviously was into it for himself. But even forgetting that, I don't care if it's 1000 years away, TRUMP IS INTO THE IDEA!
You just don't want to wake up. If Clinton said it, you wouldn't be confused about it and would be screaming bloody murder about it.
Ask yourself truly, if you are able to do that - what if Clinton said it?
"Besides, he ...obviously..... was into it for himself. But even forgetting that, I don't care if it's 1000 years away, TRUMP IS INTO THE IDEA! "

Obviously?
Notice how you bypass the real issue?
you haven't given any evidence that your ...real issue...has any merit.
Wow, really?
The simple fact that he said it, that he thinks it's a good idea. If you can't see that, never mind.
Again, if Clinton said it...???

It's difficult to see what Trump could agree with Pelosi on that would ALSO be palatable to the GOP Senate.
The most obvious Trump/Democrat project would be an infrastructure project. But that's something that the GOP Senate doesn't want. It would be very expensive and add to the ENORMOUS deficit that is the result of the tax reform.
If the GOP was weaker in the Senate, it might be a possibility.

But even then, the Democratic base HATES Trump with a vengeance. Given the GOP's obstructionist policies towards Obama (and Trump's scorched earth tactics from day one of his presidency), it would be very difficult for Pelosi to sell any compromise to the Democrat base.
What they might agree to would be an infrastructure project financed by tax hikes on the rich and on corporations. But that would never make it past the Senate. The GOP Senate will never agree to pass anything that goes against its big donor base, even if it is popular with GOP voters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, I tend to agree with you, which means NOTHING will get done in 2 years, and Democrats will be blamed for it.

Bean
How so? You are not paying attention.
No protesting.
Life time presidency.
He said these things.
You are not listening and believing what you want.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would Trump voters protest or complain about him?

American's got tired of the gridlock in Washington, and voted for Trump to get something done.

Trump has been getting things done for 2 years, so if the Democrats take over the House, and get NOTHING done in the next 2 years, then American's will undoubtedly blame the Democrats.

Bean
You can look it up as easy as I can. Why should I waste my time when I know what I know?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because if you post something, and someone requests a link to back up your accusations, then it is on YOU to back up your accusations with facts....or admit its an untruth.

Bean
Getting things done? Like what?
Getting things done? Like what?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And all of this he did in his FIRST year in office...….

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_com...

Bean
So you consider terrible things as accomplishments?
Gee, I guess you must really admire Hitler. He "accomplished" a great deal.

Sadly, I tend to agree with you, which means NOTHING will get done in 2 years, and Democrats will be blamed for it.

I don't know. The only really major legislative achievement under Trump so far was a massive tax cut for the super-rich, and that turned out to be quite unpopular (surprise!).
I'm not sure people will NOTICE the relative absence of legislative activity, given that Trump is sure to keep us entertained with all kinds of crazy s+++.
Wake up righties. This is the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIuuHK3sL7o&feature=yout...

Media is the enemy of the people - Trump