No. of Recommendations: 14
Peoples,

IM asked a question! However nice the write-up, according to the data presented in your post and looking at this company's charts it seems to me that at this point APPS is not a growth stock favored by Saul but a turn-around stock and perhaps a value play, don’t you think?

He didn't request that we end the thread. I think it's a fair question. Let's all chill.

My opinion? I'm intrigued, but will watch this one for a while before getting too interested, mostly because it's a tiny company with just over 100m in annual revenue and a microcap valuation of well under $1 billion.

You are free to write up anything you think is a growth stock, but it's also reasonable for someone to challenge whether the company is appropriate for the board! Having to defend the company you present is all part of the process.

Happy Tuesday!

Bear
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.