Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I got this from another board and, as predicted, I'm addicted. It's a typing game.

Some words I've never heard of. I've seen some misspellings go past, but I can't tell whether they're actual misspellings or just British spellings.

http://www.2addicted.com/words

Fortunately, it's a justifiable distraction at the office because I type for a living, so "practicing" while I've got down time is perfectly acceptable!

MOI
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I got this from another board and, as predicted, I'm addicted. It's a typing game.

http://www.2addicted.com/words

Oh God!!!! I'm afraid to take a peek!!!! Will it add to or replace my on-line boggle addiction?!

sheila
Oh God!!!! I'm afraid to take a peek!!!! Will it add to or replace my on-line boggle addiction?!

Add to. Indubitably.

That is, as long as you can tolerate the misspelled words. I'm sure they do it to make it harder.

MOI
1085 first try
1667 first game.....BUT MY NOSE STARTED TO ITCH, AND I COULDN'T STOP TO SCRATCH IT!!

sheila
I don't remember my first score, but I'm getting better every time I do it.

Today so far I've made it to 5th place with 2368 and 98.3% accuracy, still aiming for No. 1.

MOI
I don't remember my first score, but I'm getting better every time I do it.

My first score was still my best! Though my relative standing was a tad better on my most recent try. I think I moved up from 40th to 35th, something like that.

sheila